When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clark's 295-C crystal

HauteHippie

FWIW, I recently obtain both a gen and a Clark's 295C and the bevel on the Clark's is definitely too shallow and small. The bevel really makes all the difference in the appearance on the watch too.... So it went back (he offered to take it back).

I know some people have wondered about the Clark's crystal, so I just thought I'd pass along my findings.

FWIW, I recently obtain both a gen and a Clark's 295C and the bevel on the Clark's is definitely too shallow and small. The bevel really makes all the difference in the appearance on the watch too.... So it went back (he offered to take it back).

I know some people have wondered about the Clark's crystal, so I just thought I'd pass along my findings.

I recently obtained a 295-C2 and the bevel seems to be ok. I have not your experience in gen parts chief but i think 295 C and 295 C2 are different types and accoding to official Rlx charts we need the C2 type for modern subs ...

Thanks Chief for the update.

Along the same lines, I ran across another supplier on ebay this morning:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching

Jewelryoutlet2005- at first I thought it was the same as the guy down on Sugar Land- Faisal Ali- and his two companies- wholesaleoutlet and jewelryoutlet555, but it appears to me to be a different seller. I was wondering if anyone had tried one of these 295C crystals yet- it looks like he has the groove in the center of the crystal, wonder what the date mag is like.

• Like 1