When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally, I have my first Sub!

stemil

Just received my Noobmariner from Eurotimez. Superb watch. Superb dealer. If anyone is hesitating, don't. Fire that webform to Chris!

Maybe I should have got the 4813 movement. Perhaps I'll upgrade it myself. Thanks to everything I have read here, I felt confident enough to adjust the bracelet myself . My first watch work! No problem. What a pleasure. My first rep was a black dial Datejust. It was so hilarious when I took it to a local jeweler to have the bracelet sized. When he saw the watch, the guy was bending over backwards and kept saying: "Thank you sir, thank you sir. There will be no charge. Thank you sir." Priceless!

A pic (the 2 white things you see on the insert are not scratches, just specs of dust. I am too lazy to go retake the picture):

post-16551-1223742573_thumb.jpg

Edited by stemil

Congrats,

i started of with a Noob from Neill.

Soon my 4th SUB will be ordered a PT WM9 or Euromariner.

I have to put a lume marker back in place but it had tons of wristtime

wear it well.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Lol.... same here... I started with a noob from Neil ... I am working on Euromariner right now... Things change... That's why i love posts like " i got my 1st rep and it is a noobmariner"..

Too bad for us that we had to deal with TTK and not Chris for the noobmainers....