When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP Black Dial Chrono

lanikai

It's Unacceptable NOT to swap a crystal that has made the trip to Cali ..... I could not take it anymore... to have the Crystal without Chiefs AR.. Ok I know the genuine has no AR.. that's Omega's Problem.. It became mine.. it is jus sooo irratating with all the glare bouncing of the timepiece..

So I'm "Doing it my way" as the BK would say... B)

smpchronoblkchiefs001ah9.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs023mb4.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs009tp7.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs015uy3.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs018jt3.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs022xq8.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs021he3.jpg

smpchronoblkchiefs024yy5.jpg

Nice work brother!

Your right, that is Omega's problem... and why they haven't resolved it yet is beyond me.

Thank you T ..... Good to see you drop in Ma MAN !!!!!!!!

Hope everything is on Auto Drive for ya... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By-Tor Posted Today, 03:14 PM

That is stunning Lani.

One day you should post a group shot of your entire collection!!!

Mahalo BT

Like most members I need to get a wider angle lens.. :lol:

I really like this one in Black R. I totally agree on the DAR....Makes the dial sing on the SMP's :shock:

thank you DL... you are so "on"..... with the normal non AR crystal there is so much light bouncing off the surface you cannot get a clean shot.. and this is the same settings as the pics with Chiefs AR..

smpblackdialchrono006wz2.jpg

:lol: .. I mean with direct "natural lighting".. without the artificial lights being manipulated.. and the Black dial takes on the light differently..

although you cannot disregard your photo skills.. I'm talking about "Hawaii's" Sun.. no cloud cover like... hmpphh ... your part of the Planet.. :whistling:

What are ya goin to do for the Calendar ... that will be your best work.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@Lani: I know exactly what you're talking about. AR really makes the dial "stand out", and it's very important on the SMP. The dial wave pattern is amazing.

PS: Do you still have the blue?

Man that looks awesome Lan, gotta start taking advantage of Chief's services one of these days!

10-4 that A... Chief say's he's going to start doing Ar's that are exactly like the Genuine brands.. ie. very Blue hue for the IWC.. etc.. cannot wait :D

By-Tor Posted Today, 04:35 PM

@Lani: I know exactly what you're talking about. AR really makes the dial "stand out", and it's very important on the SMP. The dial wave pattern is amazing.

PS: Do you still have the blue?

Yes.. I still have the Blue Chrono.. I took the crystal off the SMP non chrono, to use on the Black Chrono.. .. and I gotta say chiefs AR on the SMP non chrono, it looks .. euphoric .... (on the non Chrono SMP dial) .. so now I have to get another one of Chiefs AR's for the SMP

edit to add: @dizzy.. sorry man missed your post .. thank you for the kind words.. Brah !!

I should add.. most importantly.. Chiefs new generation AR.. has practically "no Hue" .. so it works brilliantly with the SMP.. since there is no visible colour to the AR.. it just amplifies the dial colour and "detail"..

the Blue dial w/Chiefs AR

poandsmpchrono017vc8.jpg

UPO franken w/Ciefs AR

34482351hl2.jpg

poandsmpchrono026zx7.jpg

I should add.. most importantly.. Chiefs new generation AR.. has practically "no Hue" .. so it works brilliantly with the SMP.. since there is no visible colour to the AR.. it just amplifies the dial colour and "detail"..

.... What crystal? and what hue? i see nothing!! heheh :p

Wow i must say the new double AR looks incredible... i keep imagining all my watch pieces covered with double AR now and what they would look like hehe