When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Mueller Casablanca

Samurai

Thanks Sander for the comparison shots. I found this new offering today and will pick this baby up. I have been waiting for an accurate, big Muller Casablanca. Very elegant watch.

Okay boys and girls, I just (just) received it, and I'm quite happy. I have no idea if it is terribly close to the original, but it does have a feeling of quality. The case is highly polished, the guilloche dial is very nice, push buttons are smooth, engravings on the back are pretty nice. The strap is pretty cheap though, as is the buckle. The ends of the pushers have some blue paint or something on them that isn't especially attractive. I don't know what that's about. I may try to visit my local gen dealer to get a sense of how it is in comparison to the a real one.

I tried to take pics, but I'm horrible at indoor evening pics.

Here they are, fwiw.

Casablanca

Okay boys and girls, I just (just) received it, and I'm quite happy. I have no idea if it is terribly close to the original, but it does have a feeling of quality. The case is highly polished, the guilloche dial is very nice, push buttons are smooth, engravings on the back are pretty nice. The strap is pretty cheap though, as is the buckle. The ends of the pushers have some blue paint or something on them that isn't especially attractive. I don't know what that's about. I may try to visit my local gen dealer to get a sense of how it is in comparison to the a real one.

I tried to take pics, but I'm horrible at indoor evening pics.

Here they are, fwiw.

Casablanca

The "blue paint" is plastic to protect the pushers from scratches. It comes off easily.