When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

for those who Havent seen it...a Must watch!

highoeyazmuhudee

for those who HAVENT seen it, PRETTY INTERESTING STUFF

a MUST watch, very entertaining as well as sickening

it's not another lame quack conspiracy theory style documentary

TORRENT:

http://sector.yweb.sk/Zeitgeist.Addendum.DVDRip.XviD.torrent

OR WATCH IT ONLINE STREAMING:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Synopsis:

Zeitgeist: Addendum, a 2008 documentary film produced by Peter Joseph, is a continuation of the film Zeitgeist, the Movie. The film includes theories regarding the Federal Reserve System in the United States, the CIA, corporate America and many others.

Here is the link to the sources that the film maker used as evidence for the "documentary".

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

If you do watch the movie, just be aware that practically every source is from a conspiracy theorist. The sources are all against religion, capitalism. and say that the American government planned the attacks on 9/11.

A true documentary should present both sides of an issue in a fair manner. Check out the movie, just know what you are watching.

DJ

for those who HAVENT seen it, PRETTY INTERESTING STUFF

a MUST watch, very entertaining as well as sickening

it's not another lame quack conspiracy theory style documentary

Absolutely a must watch. Thanks so much for posting.

I 'woke up' a year or so ago after my son did a lot of research into the banking system and then persuaded me to pay attention to what is actually going on. The current so-called 'bail-out' is just one more sickening way that those who maintain this ridiculous and anti-democratic system are given even more of the money that we - not they - have actually worked for.

The third President of the young Unites States, Thomas Jefferson, made it perfectly clear in 1802 just how predatory, anti-democratic and dangerous (big) banks are:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826), in a Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

I am a capitalist. I believe in free enterprise. I have started and run two small businesses (here in Austrlalia) and I deeply resent the real wealth and the real value created by my labor, and the labor of my employees, enriching others who have no right to benefit from it.

Here is the link to the sources that the film maker used as evidence for the "documentary".

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

If you do watch the movie, just be aware that practically every source is from a conspiracy theorist. The sources are all against religion, capitalism. and say that the American government planned the attacks on 9/11.

A true documentary should present both sides of an issue in a fair manner. Check out the movie, just know what you are watching.

DJ

my link was more for the 2008 addendum (released this October) which deals with the world bank IMF and trend of debt and borrowing money that doesnt exist.

the first original zeitgeist movie (2007) i take with a grain of salt and find more entertaining than anything. BUT the addendum is quite different, NOT dealing with religion or 9/11 conspiracy.

The real problem is not capitalism or the banking system, the real problem is the politicians who are supposed to regulate it. It should be illegal for a politician or their immediate family to financially benefit from the laws they make. Less regulation is good, but not always. Regulations should be made to protect the people, but also allow the companies to thrive.

It just bugs me when people blame capitalism for the problems of the people who choose not to put forth the effort to be successful. This filmmaker blames capitalism while using a computer, video camera, Windows or Mac OS, video editing software, the internet, and Google video, all products of capitalism.

Read this: http://zeitgeistmovieisfake.com/truth/

These conspiracy theorists aren't interested in making change, they make these statements to sell books and videos. Capitalist pigs!

my link was more for the 2008 addendum (released this October) which deals with the world bank IMF and trend of debt and borrowing money that doesnt exist.

Unfortunately the filmmaker didn't post his sources for the addendum, so we don't know if any of it is true. As a doctor I have drug companies tell be all kinds of crap, I don't believe any of it unless I can evaluate their sources.

Thanks for posting an interesting topic highoeyazmuhudee.

DJ

One problem with all conspiracy theories, especially the ones presented here, is that the people that believe it usually believe some other stuff you simply don't want to be part of. CIA mind control, Roswell, Lizard Men, etc.

If you don't believe the 9/11 [censored] in Zeitgeist, how can you possibly therefore believe the guy when he goes on about the Federal Reserve? It's just a few steps away from then going into full-on anti-semetist "It's the Zionists" aka "let's gas the Jews" which you may get dragged into if you buy the lot wholesale.