When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Perspective

Faker

Oh no!

He's going to start getting feelings of condescension. He will start feeling we are all criminals and he is better and richer than us because he got a gen! :o

The rep world has suddenly turned scary for this gen owner!

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Just another troll.

Bye bye troll.

He was nice enough to give us his IP though, makes it so much easier to:

Block him

Find out who he is

See if it's a person with more than one account

See if it's a person from another forum we know

It was nice of them to come here and inform us after their 2nd post they are leaving us, what a shame to loose such an ASSet to the community. ;)

I just bought my first genuine Rolex! I think I am already turning! Thoughts of reps being bad are already flooding my brain! OH NO, NO TURNING BACK, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, in a few weeks you'll realize that most people are not really impressed by a watch, and the few that are, were the same ones who were impressed by your rep. Bar stool babes will still ignore you, your taylor will report that you really haven't gotten any taller, and your doctor . . . he'll still smirk and shake his head.

:bleh:

Bill

WOW,I cannot believe how foolish a lot of you people are! LOL LOL, Moderator do your thing and ban me! We are in communist china after all.

I smell a great deal of arrogance in the air, some of you are so sensitive and insecure when you even begin to feel threatened you go on the offensive. Why dont you re-read my post? Do u sense a bit of sarcasm? Do you feel that maybe it was meant as a joke?

As far as knocking me for 2 posts, I am more of a lurker rather then post everyday. How many posts do you want from me? Should I come here and post at least 5 a day? As far as doing investigative work on me, I will do it for you. If you look at my join date you will see I was here from practically the beginning, how old is this forum again? I was registered at RWG over a year and a half ago and at the replica collector from august of 05.

I have bought from and supported dealers that most likely fund this forum one way or the other. Instead of everybody jumping and kicking me at once just take a step back!!! I have never made one negative post, and I guess I had a failed attempt at humor.

WOW,I cannot believe how foolish a lot of you people are! LOL LOL, Moderator do your thing and ban me! We are in communist china after all.

I smell a great deal of arrogance in the air, some of you are so sensitive and insecure when you even begin to feel threatened you go on the offensive. Why dont you re-read my post? Do u sense a bit of sarcasm? Do you feel that maybe it was meant as a joke?

As far as knocking me for 2 posts, I am more of a lurker rather then post everyday. How many posts do you want from me? Should I come here and post at least 5 a day? As far as doing investigative work on me, I will do it for you. If you look at my join date you will see I was here from practically the beginning, how old is this forum again? I was registered at RWG over a year and a half ago and at the replica collector from august of 05.

I have bought from and supported dealers that most likely fund this forum one way or the other. Instead of everybody jumping and kicking me at once just take a step back!!! I have never made one negative post, and I guess I had a failed attempt at humor.

I gotta agree with ya - Wow.

I took it as a humorous post and intended mine to be funny. Even re-reading the post, it still seems humorous to me so I cannot see why the hostility. Maybe others are privy to info I am not - would you mind shaving your head and telling me if you see any numbers there?

:whistling:

Bill

I gotta agree with ya - Wow.

I took it as a humorous post and intended mine to be funny. Even re-reading the post, it still seems humorous to me so I cannot see why the hostility. Maybe others are privy to info I am not - would you mind shaving your head and telling me if you see any numbers there?

:whistling:

Bill

Wow, I cant believe it! Still talking crap! Reread my initial post, I never did or attempt to insult anyone. I was then bombarded with about 10 posts, and quite frankly yours was the one who attempted to personally insult me the most. Why are you resulting to personal insults? Do you feel you need to protect your ego? Why did you say such things, Do you know who I am? Are you stating these things as fact? From the 2 sentences I wrote in my initial post you are able to determine that girls dont like me, and I am not tall? You are a truly gifted man, what else can I say. As far as your obvious plea to insult me being a joke, come on! Dont insult my intelligence or anybody

Wow, I cant believe it! Still talking crap! Reread my initial post, I never did or attempt to insult anyone. I was then bombarded with about 10 posts, and quite frankly yours was the one who attempted to personally insult me the most. Why are you resulting to personal insults? Do you feel you need to protect your ego? Why did you say such things, Do you know who I am? Are you stating these things as fact? From the 2 sentences I wrote in my initial post you are able to determine that girls dont like me, and I am not tall? You are a truly gifted man, what else can I say. As far as your obvious plea to insult me being a joke, come on! Dont insult my intelligence or anybody

No, as I am sure anyone with the intellect of the average house plant could tell, my post was intended to be a joke, but upon later reflection, and in light of your subsequent e-mails, I can see that you have some serious issues and my comments must have struck closer to home than I intended.

Unlike you, I do post a lot and I believe our regulars will bear witness that if I was out to insult you, the difference would be readily apparent - even to you - and there would be nothing apologetic about it.

Enjoy your watch, I am sure it's a fine piece, but if you are going to post I would suggest that you try and keep in mind that this is about watches - and whether you are talking about your wonderful new gen or the sorriest junk Rolex rep that ever was, it's still just a watch and nobody with a life, and any sense, gets all worked up over them.

Bill

No, as I am sure anyone with the intellect of the average house plant could tell, my post was intended to be a joke, but upon later reflection, and in light of your subsequent e-mails, I can see that you have some serious issues and my comments must have struck closer to home than I intended.

Unlike you, I do post a lot and I believe our regulars will bear witness that if I was out to insult you, the difference would be readily apparent - even to you - and there would be nothing apologetic about it.

Enjoy your watch, I am sure it's a fine piece, but if you are going to post I would suggest that you try and keep in mind that this is about watches - and whether you are talking about your wonderful new gen or the sorriest junk Rolex rep that ever was, it's still just a watch and nobody with a life, and any sense, gets all worked up over them.

Bill

"No, as I am sure anyone with the intellect of the average house plant could tell, my post was intended to be a joke" hmmmm, thats going to be a big no. actually a huge no! "Bar stool babes will still ignore you, your taylor will report that you really haven't gotten any taller, and your doctor . . . he'll still smirk and shake his head." Anyone with the intellect of a plant will think that was intended as a joke, and not a cheap personal insult? Maybe you need to reevaluate your intellect scale! I really wish you can provide me with someone that agrees the above quote was not an insult to me. Now you are making baseless accusations "and in light of your subsequent e-mails." If I wanted to say something to you I would say it here like I am doing now, there is no need for me to Email you. Did these emails really exist? What you just did is very cheap, You owe me an apology. I never clicked on your profile to obtain your email adress. Can any webmasters confirm this? Can anybody get a list at who obtained "TJgladraiders" email address? It was certainly not me, and I will fight tooth and nail to protect my name, You owe me an apology and need to retract that statement.

" . . . I really wish you can provide me with someone that agrees the above quote was not an insult to me . . . Now you are making baseless accusations "and in light of your subsequent e-mails." If I wanted to say something to you I would say it here like I am doing now, there is no need for me to Email you . . . I will fight tooth and nail to protect my name, You owe me an apology and need to retract that statement.

I'll leave it to others to speak for themselves as to their interpretation of my post, perhaps I should have included a smiley emoticon cartoon character to make my intention . . . oh wait, I did that didn't I.

By "e-mails," I was referring to your follow up rant here which, for all I know, you may have sent via Pony Express. If anyone construed that to mean that you were communicating with me directly, while I was replying here, I should have been more clear as I am pleased to report that this is not the case. This petulant purveyor of pustulent prose has not seen fit to afflict me elsewhere.

As for "protecting your name," let me see, that would be what, "Faker." Ah yes, a name that you have no doubt felt blessed to wear proudly, for all it is and means.

Why do I see a vision of a little old fat bald guy, sitting in his Momma's single-wide in sweat stained BVD's, sucking down cheap suds and popping lithium? When your Momma finds out what you bought with her Social Security check, Im betting that she's gonna be really mad.

Rant on Sir Troll, tossing you beenie weenies has been fun, but I've grown bored with it.

Ciao,

Bill

I'll leave it to others to speak for themselves as to their interpretation of my post, perhaps I should have included a smiley emoticon cartoon character to make my intention . . . oh wait, I did that didn't I.

By "e-mails," I was referring to your follow up rant here which, for all I know, you may have sent via Pony Express. If anyone construed that to mean that you were communicating with me directly, while I was replying here, I should have been more clear as I am pleased to report that this is not the case. This petulant purveyor of pustulent prose has not seen fit to afflict me elsewhere.

As for "protecting your name," let me see, that would be what, "Faker." Ah yes, a name that you have no doubt felt blessed to wear proudly, for all it is and means.

Why do I see a vision of a little old fat bald guy, sitting in his Momma's single-wide in sweat stained BVD's, sucking down cheap suds and popping lithium? When your Momma finds out what you bought with her Social Security check, Im betting that she's gonna be really mad.

Rant on Sir Troll, tossing you beenie weenies has been fun, but I've grown bored with it.

Ciao,

Bill

I think most of you who attacked me realized that you were a little quick to, and jumped the gun. I was merely trying to start a conversation, and I attempted to do so by joking. The personal attacks are still unwarranted.

"Tjgladwriter" you cant help yourself, you feel the need to attack me on a personal level. Again and again, you just cant stop! What is the problem? If I told you that you have a small wee wee, would that make you feel better? Is that what you are looking for? It's almost laughable, because you relentlessly attack me then state it's only about the watches. With every post, almost as I feel you are trying to make good you have to throw in a personal insult. I think you need to realize that what you initially thought of me was an error, and you either need to desist attacking me and apologies, or just leave it at what it is now, and forget about it. I am glad that you did admit that I did not try and personally attack you anonymously over email. I implore any moderator webmaster to look for something negative about me on any board. Do you think my grand scheme of plans was to register 5 months ago and become a troll?

Well, I can say this is a very interesting thread. Faker, I hope you do enjoy your new "real" watch and it pulls you away from all of us overreacting, insulting and threatening people. This post is so close to being Bin material, I'll let it go for a bit longer and maybe we can get some "sensible" people in here to post and see how they feel about your long history here, Faker. :whistling:

Lets all lighten up a bit huh? He is just excited about purchasing a gen rolex. I think all of us would be a little bit excited so lets be happy for him huh? And look on the bright side, it boosted his posts number to like 6 or something so there is a little silver lining right. Anyway enjoy the rolex and i will be a bit jealous and not post anything about it. And Ubiquitous im not a huge rolex fan but which model is that on your signature? that is one i could go for.

Dustin

Edited by ToothDoc

I think most of you who attacked me realized that you were a little quick to, and jumped the gun. I was merely trying to start a conversation, and I attempted to do so by joking. The personal attacks are still unwarranted.

"Tjgladwriter" you cant help yourself, you feel the need to attack me on a personal level. Again and again, you just cant stop! What is the problem? If I told you that you have a small wee wee, would that make you feel better? Is that what you are looking for? It's almost laughable, because you relentlessly attack me then state it's only about the watches. With every post, almost as I feel you are trying to make good you have to throw in a personal insult. I think you need to realize that what you initially thought of me was an error, and you either need to desist attacking me and apologies, or just leave it at what it is now, and forget about it. I am glad that you did admit that I did not try and personally attack you anonymously over email. I implore any moderator webmaster to look for something negative about me on any board. Do you think my grand scheme of plans was to register 5 months ago and become a troll?

OK Faker, since it can be hard to read the intention behind typed words, let's be clear that I am being completely serious.

I agree with you in that I do believe that some of the replies you got were from people who took seriously something that you intended to be in jest - and with that in mind, I want you to take a deep breath and consider the dynamic involved here, and "dynamic" is a word detectives use to reference the flow of events and interactions attendant to a given set of facts and circumstances.

Bear in mind, that when I wrote my post, the thread was just "you and me" from my perspective which is to say, you wrote a post I took as being humorous and I replied to it in the same vein . . . hence the emoticon.

Now, unbeknownst to me at the time I wrote my post, other readers interpreted your post differently and responded accordingly. Their posts were not intended to be humorous, and I am sure they hurt your feelings as that was their apparent intent, and you are an unusually sensitive person - probably due to the fact that you don't communicate this way very often.

You read their posts before reading mine, and after reading a series of negative posts, interpretted mine to be going along with that flow. A person who rarely communicates via message board could easily fail to realize that the fourth, or fortieth, reply in a series may well have been written by someone who read nothing other than the post they replied to.

By the time I read your reply to my post, I too had read thru the others, so I made it clear that my post was intended to be funny, and I agreed with you that their comments were unwarranted which you, as a somewhat "self-sensitive" person percieved to be a pitiful attempt on my part to "make nice" with you and you further flatter yourself to percieve that you have forced from me some sort of admission.

These are the sorts of conclusions that only an overly "self-sensitive" person could reach -- anyone else would find it highly unlikely that a sycophantile "suck-up" would be critical of posts by several people who are known here, in support of one person who is not, and one does not admit anything by acknowledging the obvious.

I have been a criminal investigator for about thirty years; I have dealt with a lot of people and seen a lot of life which has, on various occaions, been neither kind nor gentle. Were you to crack wise about the size of my "wee wee," I can assure you that it would not pierce my delicate psyche, and shatter my self esteem.

Enjoy your watch.

Bill

I have been a criminal investigator for about thirty years; I have dealt with a lot of people and seen a lot of life which has, on various occaions, been neither kind nor gentle. Were you to crack wise about the size of my "wee wee," I can assure you that it would not pierce my delicate psyche, and shatter my self esteem.

Hee hee heee!!!11

Bill's got a small wee wee. :Jumpy:

(see? he's the one giggling. If anyone is really offended by what people on 'teh intarnets' about them, they should move away from the keyboard and ask an adult to unplug them thar Computar Juju Box for them, to be safe.)

Being oversensitive, and sticking up for yourself are 2 totally different things. I was misinterpreted and at first every one jumped on me. Perhaps it was my fault for not being clear, and attempting sarcasm over an internet forum. This is not a case of oversensitivity, I chalk it up to a misunderstanding. I was raised and was encouraged to stand up for myself. My mother always used to say "If you dont open your mouth for yourself, nobody else will." I am sure everyone on this forum can relate to this in some form or another. With that, I thank all the people for the kind words on my new watch. My post count has increased by 400% hopefully I am more credible now!

On a lighter note... I was wearing my new watch, and I realized how close it was to the replica. Upon further observation, I noticed some scuffs! How could this be???? Wait a minute, How did my replica get on my wrist?

True story it happened yesterday. I must have accidentally switched when I was holding both of them up to the light trying to see the etched crowns!