When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which YM Dial Version are these?

tokei

Hi everyone - been lurking on RWG forums for about a month. Never left since I joined up. I've learned so much and realized there is such a great community out there. Anyways, I've made a few purchase from some member...and now in the process of buying a YM.

From another dealer I've bought from in the past, I pulled out these picture of a YM version he was offering.

Can anyone tell me which Yachtmaster dial (Noob YM, MBK YM, other?) this is from? How is close is this compared to the gen? Not so crazy about the engraved "Rolex" though.

Doesnt look like the Noob version...

Thanks!

Indeed. That must be the worst replica release of 2008.

I'm amazed that a dealer (whoever he/she was) has stomach to ship that kind of garbage to our good members. And no, I'm not exaggerating... that's just an insanely awful Yachtie!

I am not sure which version that rep is, but like By-Tor says, that looks like the worst YM rep out there. On a gen 2008 Yachtmaster the Rolex engraving is so fine you would barely notice it.

I would look at buying from another dealer instead of the one who is offering you that watch.