When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection of PAMs

TeeJay

Not spectacular photography, just a few quick and dirty shots to show my whole collection of PAMs. As will be noted from the lineup, my 127 maybe gone, but it is definitely not forgotten. I look forward to the time, insh'allah, when I will have the funds necessary to get it put back together and reunited with its brethren :)

DSCN0279.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0281.jpg

Nice collection Teejay. I especially like the 068, which looked very good in the holiday pics on the other thread!

Thanks :) Are you meaning the GMT PAM? I thought that was an 029a... :huh: Glad you liked the pics though :good:^_^

Very nice collection man!! I like your strap choices. Here is my collection. I am still looking for a 113 or other white faced PAM.

Watches.jpg

Thanks, you have an awesome collection yourself :) Looking at what you've got, I think a 113 would go really nicely with your existing collection :) I would've suggested maybe the Base option as one for consideration, but, as all your others are running seconds at 9, it would be more in keeping :) I would suggest maybe ssomething in the PVD range, but, as nice as they look, they're not always the most versatile watches for pairing with a wardrobe, so sadly, at least in my experience, they're more 'occasional wearers' rather than a daily beater...

Nice work TJ ...the one with the invisible case is very unique!!!

Keep it going mate ....I hear some peeps have 40 or more !!

Best

FGD

:lol: It's pretty stealth, isn't it :lol: I think it's fair to say it's under 'deep cover' :lol: The dial and hands are waiting to be sent for a re-lume, and the movement and case are with my watch smith. I took the watch in to get the movement serviced, and kept the hands and dial for re-lume. Sadly, I don't have the available cash at the moment to get the re-lume done, and there's not much point in me getting the rest of the watch and putting it back together until I can (as I'm too lazy to strip the watch again ;) )

Indeed, I've seen some pretty big collections, with every variation of the individual models. I don't think I could justify a collection like that, as there would be so many 'paperweights'. I admit, much of the rest of my collection (my Rolexes and Omegas) are already pretty much paperweights, but, my PAMs do still see an amount of wrist time each :)

Congrats on the dial project, they're fantastic :)

I'm sure it will keep on growing to, especially with the holiday purchase.

Nice set of straps whats on the 113?

ST4

Indeed, I have some interesting plans for that one :lol: Thanks :) The 113 is on a Ferrari strap. I ordered it without a watch from my dealer and swapped the Ferrari-branded clasp for a standard Panerai-branded clasp, which I've polished up from the standard brushed finish. Of all the watches, even my favorite combos (my 104), I think that is the combo which works the best, keeping the watch well and truly smart but casual :)

coole pams and the fiddy???

Having the movement serviced, and I'm sending the dial and hands away for a relume prior to re-assembly. I probably won't be seeing it for a while, as cash is too tight for me to have the work done, as there are more important things I need to budged for :(

lol the fiddy hollowman

nice coll

helmut

• 5 weeks later...
The 113 is on a Ferrari strap. I ordered it without a watch from my dealer and swapped the Ferrari-branded clasp for a standard Panerai-branded clasp, which I've polished up from the standard brushed finish. Of all the watches, even my favorite combos (my 104), I think that is the combo which works the best, keeping the watch well and truly smart but casual :)

Would you happen to have a photo of the Ferrari strap on your 104? :good:

Also, how much did the Ferrari strap without watch cost? Which dealer was it?

Thanks! :drinks:

Nice collection TJ!

I think that the Officine should make a model like the one at the foremost right in your pic. Love its small second @6 and black indices.