When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NoobMariner Vs Others

Krayfish

If the Noobmariner is so wonderful and meant to be one of the best replica's, then why does

the price not reflect this?

Eurotimes sells them for $260.......yet other dealers are selling non noobmariners for over $300! in the UK they are $330!

Why are the Noob ones not more expansive, you get what you pay for normally do you not?

S

As mentioned earlier if you search for the Noob topic you whill find lots of info aobut the noob models.

Everybody on this forum is willing to help you but we also expect some effort from you.

You will find it very interesting to read all the posts.

Carpe Diem

Cats

All due respect and all that.........I have searched the topics, have read all about the noob watches, and how great they are, what I'm asking the question because I want YOUR opinions, people who

actually OWN these two watches, thats all.

Please dont assume I'm not looking, i think sometimes there can be to much info out there, there is a lot to go through and if anyone is willing to help thats great.

Someone with experience in both and an opinion on them would be nice.

Ta.

don't know exactly what your looking for -

but the Noobmariner was always around $100 ?

your looking for a Submariner - right ?

that's what its worth imho - better is the Euro/WM9 ect ... that should be around 300.

cheers,

Frank

don't know exactly what your looking for -

but the Noobmariner was always around $100 ?

your looking for a Submariner - right ?

that's what its worth imho - better is the Euro/WM9 ect ... that should be around 300.

cheers,

Frank

Hi Frank, this is the one

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82255

Thats a Noob one........and its a lot more than $100

Hi Frank, this is the one

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82255

Thats a Noob one........and its a lot more than $100

ahhh - okay - its from the ominous "Noobfactory" :D

its pure fantasy but looks nice - i find it a little bit expensive for an Asia movement ...

if you look for a Sub that its produced by Rolex right now PM Narikaa for the Noobmariner

(should be around 100) or Chris/Eurotimes for the Euromariner (around 300)

cheers,

Frank

ahhh - okay - its from the ominous "Noobfactory" :D

its pure fantasy but looks nice - i find it a little bit expensive for an Asia movement ...

if you look for a Sub that its produced by Rolex right now PM Narikaa for the Noobmariner

(should be around 100) or Chris/Eurotimes for the Euromariner (around 300)

cheers,

Frank

Its pure fantasy?

the Noobmariner comes from the noobfactory though does it not?

Why is the one from chris 300 then if its for sale from narikaa for 100?

Sorry getting confused again.

Edited by Steviejay01

lets try to set you straight...

The non ceramic noobmariner from anyone with a dg2813 movement should run you $100 to $130 usd.

the link you posted is for a watch that does not exist yet (fantasy). it is not the noobmariner people think of when you say noobmariner.

I am as I type this wearing the $100 noobmariner. I bought it before eurotimez had his latest offering, the euromariner.

IF that watch existed when I bought my noobmariner, I would have spent the $ to buy it with the 2813 movement (around $275 I believe but confirm with chris)

It is a superior watch in that it excepts gen parts if you so wish to install them.

there are other reasons why it is better, but I will let you search those out for yourself.

good luck and I hope this helped.

Its pure fantasy?

the Noobmariner comes from the noobfactory though does it not?

Why is the one from chris 300 then if its for sale from narikaa for 100?

Sorry getting confused again.

sorry dont want to mingle:

kelster means that the one from chris/eurotimes about 300 is

the euromariner-sub and the one that sells from narikaa is the

noobmariner for about 100 bucks. Thats 2 different models.

cheers george

... and greetz to frank ;)

Ok thats cleared it all up, fantastic, thanks for taking the "TIME" (geddit?) to reply Urabus!

Beer is winging its way over to you right now!

lol

'Noob' is a term used to represent a specific model, or rather line of watches that come from a certain factory. You'll see all sorts of labels for rep watches around here... So many that it will make your head spin. But to be fair, it's sometimes the only way to categorize all the different variations out there. Lots of new iterations are released over the years; gotta keep track of them one way or another...

If the Noobmariner is so wonderful and meant to be one of the best replica's, then why does

the price not reflect this?

Eurotimes sells them for $260.......yet other dealers are selling non noobmariners for over $300! in the UK they are $330

Whooooa there.

Chris/Eurotimez sells a basic Noobmariner for 120$. For 40$ more you get the upgrade for a 4813 movement, which is a 28,8k high beat and has a much smoother sweep:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82237

Then, he sells other models, such as the Euromariner, which are more expensive.

And to answer your question, it is all about supply and demand. The Submariner is probably the world's best known and most wanted watches. Hence, it is one of the most and best replicated.

Edited by stemil

Whooooa there.

Chris/Eurotimez sells a basic Noobmariner for 120$. For 40$ more you get the upgrade for a 4813 movement, which is a 28,8k high beat and has a much smoother sweep:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82237

Then, he sells other models, such as the Euromariner, which are more expensive.

And to answer your question, it is all about supply and demand. The Submariner is probably the world's best known and most wanted watches. Hence, it is one of the most and best replicated.

So the more beats, the smoother the sweep.......... and asian is not as good as swiss.........

Getting there people........I'm getting there!

lol