When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trying to learn like most noobs

alcast082

WELCOME !

hang out read.. look in the trade zone.. you may find something affordable

Where are you located ?? EU.. or CONUS ??

you have come across the most knowlegable and COOL B) .. forum on the net.. I hope you stay awhile ... learn and get Hooked .. :rolleyes:

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

I'm in the conus area

My alltime fav watch know is the panerai 1950 rattrapante,

gall_panerai305.jpg

followed by one of the many royal oak audemars. I own two nice tissots, a tag f1 chrono in black and just bought a Tag carrera non chrono automatic.

Now i'm actually debating between buying the ultimate po 45mm , a rolli gmt2 or a submariner (thinking either from josh or from bk with a couple of mods)

Any suggestions guys????

I have been reading this forum and rep geeks during all my free time, Way too much info, detailed reviews and great people, I'm in awe of how good these forums have been set up.

thanks guys

post-17391-1224876170_thumb.jpg

It sounds like you're on your way. Welcome aboard. There are lots of Paneristis here so you should get all the help you need to shop for a rep of one...not necessarily the 1950 Rattrapante...haven't seen that one repped in good quality...but then again, I've not been looking at PAMs too much.

You sound like you have an idea for which collector to go to...you're set. You could even get a Carrera chrono rep...excellent quality and decent price. It will complement your gen nicely.

It sounds like you're on your way. Welcome aboard. There are lots of Paneristis here so you should get all the help you need to shop for a rep of one...not necessarily the 1950 Rattrapante...haven't seen that one repped in good quality...but then again, I've not been looking at PAMs too much.

You sound like you have an idea for which collector to go to...you're set. You could even get a Carrera chrono rep...excellent quality and decent price. It will complement your gen nicely.

Good idea, i have a black one and always wanted the white silverish dial one, Which rep do you recommend for the carrera? :)

If you want a Sub, check out Bytor's review of the WM9 Sub. That or the Euromarnier are certainly the best bases for Subs to mod. Certainly BK will steer you in the right direction for modding Subs or classic GMT's in any event but you have to decide on your own which base watch has which flaws and which you would rather live with. Happy hunting!

If you want a Sub, check out Bytor's review of the WM9 Sub. That or the Euromarnier are certainly the best bases for Subs to mod. Certainly BK will steer you in the right direction for modding Subs or classic GMT's in any event but you have to decide on your own which base watch has which flaws and which you would rather live with. Happy hunting!

So mamy watches and info, wow it doesn't get any better.

so far ordered the swiss rolli gmtII with full ceramic bezel, the pam 253 (looking for the carbon strap) and the J12 for the girlfriend.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee