When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Graham Tech Seal....

Dave123

PA280162.jpg

PA280152.jpg

Well gents,i'm just going to say that i really think the Diver watches are the best value for the money in reps currently,for what they cost and what you get,there is much worse at higher prices.....these watches are as gen as they can get.....for $300 and change,a bargain.... B)

My 3rd Diver,as impressed with the V1 in SS i had,as well as the all PVD model as i was,this new V2 tech seal model takes it up a notch.....

The mix of SS and PVD is fantastic IMO,goes well together on this watch,the CF dial is just amazing,and as usual,pics don't do it justice at all....its hard to get the 3D effect you see in hand,into pics....but it is really nice..... :)

PA280160.jpg

I find on this V2 that the numbers on the bezel are improved over the V1,the lever is much more secure,rock solid actually,and the dial has lume,which aside from the hands,the V1 did not....

PA280159.jpg

The AR coating job is much improved over the V1,none of that heavy blue hue you get at angles,its very clear like the Concord C1 and HBB king reps,this new 'swiss standards' AR stuff is moving on to other watches and it is really a breakthru in reps.....

PA280155.jpg

PA280157.jpg

PA280158.jpg

Caseback is fantastic,all around quality,can't pick at anything....

PA280150.jpg

The word 'graham' on the buckle seems better then on the last 2 i had,as i recall...and the rubber strap is just top notch,gets no better....

PA280149.jpg

Anyway to conclude,i still say these Divers are 'rep of the year' for quality,accuracy and price,want to thank Joshua once again for sending me what i expect and doing so in a few days,another great purchase....a couple wristies and i don't have any sunlight today,so my pics are not the greatest.....thanks for looking and grab one of these!!....awesome.... :1a:

PA280147.jpg

PA280148.jpg

I had the V1 steel but had to return it for a faulty movement. Other than that that Rep was as close as you will ever get to gen. I can see this newer model is even better. I would love to see the faces on the manuafacturers of the Gen Graham when they see this one. I bet they will say : "WOW> Perhaps we should have this factory make our watches for us to save $"

Steve

Thats an expresso machine,chinese expresso is not the greatest though....should be better in the V3?.... ;)

:lol:

Given that I'm inordinately fond of espresso, I think maybe I ought to buy one :D