When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Heart filled THANK YOU

lanikai

A while ago I bought a watch box from a member and after clearing up a huge misunderstanding and actually being able to laugh down to my toes about it today, and that member and I have laughed about that terrible looking Box .. another member pm'd me during the time when I felt kick and drug throught the mud.. (it was an awesomely bad week)

This member pm'd me and said he would like to send me a watch box .. to "Cheer up another member" .. well .. at times I have a hard time accepting gifts.. I was so shocked all I could say was "Thank you"..

I was going to wait another week or so .. so I could present it with my next "Pictorial".. but I feel that out of "manners" I have waited much to long to post a "Thank you" to Slartibartfast .. for his kindness.....

But I will wait for the next Breitling Rep release to showcase his Kindness (very soon) .. and promise to put 110% into making those pics some of the best that I have done.. I am not a photo wiz such the likes of BT or Pug .. or a reviewer such as.. ToadT .. or Andreww .. but I will make this one something that I can be proud of and do Slartibarstfast the Honour of his "loan".. because with the Community as it is .. and before I do so, asking his permission (Slartibartfast).. someday I will probably pass it on to the next member who would like to use it in a pictorial..

From My "Mana" (Spirit~Stregnth).. to your "Mana" ... I say Mahalo .. Thank you .. and Cheers.. to you R (Slartibartfast)

Aloha~Cheers

R

This member pm'd me and said he would like to send me a watch box .. to "Cheer up another member" ..

I am really glad it did. TBH I was worried that the offer I made would not get passed customs at Heathrow!

"Thank you" to Slartibartfast .. for his kindness.....

lani....it was my pleasure

But I will wait for the next Breitling Rep release to showcase his Kindness (very soon) .. and promise to put 110% into making those pics some of the best that I have done

I am already looking forward to reading your post. I am sure that you will be making a much better photo review than I ever could.

because with the Community as it is .. and before I do so, asking his permission (Slartibartfast).. someday I will probably pass it on to the next member who would like to use it in a pictorial..

lani... this is a great idea. If you wish to send on your box set to another forum member for a photo shoot then this could become the "tales of a well travelled box set" thread. Just think, it has already been sent from China to the UK, and on to 'somewhere in the Pacific'. I make that somewhere in the region of 12100 miles already! We could make this a "photo shoot and pass on" thread that could run for years!

From My "Mana" (Spirit~Stregnth).. to your "Mana" ... I say Mahalo .. Thank you .. and Cheers.. to you R (Slartibartfast)

Aloha~Cheers

R

Lani...R, you are most welcome!