When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pulled the trigger again.

trailboss

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. A jubilie for me please. I just got a ceramic and all black thing. Waiting to hear back from Mary on prices on that and a Navi. I've seen the Rado for not much more than a c note with a 21J in it but I think I'd prefer quartz in this one. There's no second hand to worry about and it won't rattle.

Col.

Edited by trailboss

Very funny john.

Onz : DiaStar

Mary having PP troubles so that stufs that for me untill it's fixed. Looks like Watch Eden gets a Diastar sale. Now who knows who will find me a quartz Navi to my specs and has fast EMS shipping? Should be available round 80 to 90 bucks. I don't feel like waiting for PP to sort themselvs out. Could be weeks.

Col.

Edited by trailboss

• 4 weeks later...
Very funny john.

Mary having PP troubles so that stufs that for me untill it's fixed. Looks like Watch Eden gets a Diastar sale. Now who knows who will find me a quartz Navi to my specs and has fast EMS shipping? Should be available round 80 to 90 bucks. I don't feel like waiting for PP to sort themselvs out. Could be weeks.

Col.

Hi Trailboss... did you get diastar from watcheden? how was your experience? How was the qality?

I am looking for a good quality ceramic RADO rep... any comments appreciated. Not a lot of the sellers in the "sellers links" section carry rado.

Very funny john.

Col.

Hi Trailboss... did you get diastar from watcheden? how was your experience? How was the qality?

I am looking for a good quality ceramic RADO rep... any comments appreciated. Not a lot of the sellers in the "sellers links" section carry rado.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We were letting RWG1 use The Bin it as a sort of home forum while they were down. Trailboss, JohnG and others call RWG1 home, hence why Boss posted his thread here. That has since past and they are up and running now I think - at least they were last I knew...