When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Received ....Little Hero Dials and Movement!

mwee

Just received today, acouple of dials and movement from Little Hero. Here are some pics, sorry but not very good with taking pics. Love to hear any comments. Now need to send this out asap to complete my Pams!

P1000134.jpg

P1000137.jpg

P1000138.jpg

P1000139.jpg

P1000140.jpg

I already have V's CG, T Crowns for these two babies. what else would I need?

Thanks

Thanks guys,

Will probably do the 111H with this movement first. As for the 112, well...I like it a lot but the thing is there isn't any correct caseback.

Any suggestions from Pam experts on what model for the 112 dial?

Hey Simon,

maybe we could trade for one of your Pre-V watches! :D

Mark

I've looked at a few pics of the LH dials. The "L SWISS MADE L" looks off centered to the right. I believe the space between the letters S and M should line up with to the center of the numeral 6. I might be nitpicky but for $200 for just the top plate, I expect that to be correct too.

-bk

Edited by bklm1234

it is a shame the fine adjustemnt screw on the swans neck is not long enough, it looks like even if it was wound full in it would not touch the adjuster never mind adjust it to be slower, the rest looks nice

Have to agree with Andy here,

Not a working swan neck on that movement, with the adjuster wound out the spring should be forcing the dagger towards the +, there's no tension on that spring at all,

Sorry to crap on your thread Mwee, I'm just not seeing the value on these & to be honest a bit of emperor's new clothes with the dial as well.

It will be a stunning watch when its together but whether it's worth the money is up to the buyer IMO

Guys

No worries. I showed these to get feedback. I can understand that not everyone thinks they are worth it. To me, I wanted to try them out . Have to say this though. You guys are amazing in the way that you can even see the little faults from my crappy photos. What do you guys do, sit around and stare at the pam watches the whole day! :D

Anyway, thanks for the comments and I will say this. I learn more here than any other watch forums. Will post pics again when they are ready.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I think that even if there is no tension in the swan neck, the regulator should be adjustable. Nice movement.

JF case is wrong for H series Pam :D

Not quite. The JF CG is "wrong", but the case with elongated lugs and without sharp cutout between the lugs is very good, probably the best rep case you'll find.

That LH mov't is really a nice touch, dials also althought the dial txt could be a little thinner IMO, but that's nitpicking. :-)