When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new carrera soon!

strattakan

Well.. Nice, but I still prefer my CV2010 "Brad Pitt". Its classic "no nosense" style has made it a favorite.

I have never really understood the need for day on a watch.. It is just one more issue which can bother if it does not align.

Interestingly, the normal Carrera has Depth rating of 50 meters, while this new one has 100 meters

Based on Kings and Josh site it is 41 mm ... I guess it was too mach for them to manufacture new case :angry:

Too bad, I hoped they might have done bracelet properly this time ... but they obviously just reused Carrera Tachy parts ...

Definitely nowhere near super-rep

regards

Don't believe Josh & King's specs, they are often wrong. This looks to be exactly the same size as the gen, Given they have they have basically the same movement, Its easy to determine size by the placement of elements on the dial. If the watch was smaller, the subdials would look too outboard, and the numerals would have to be smaller.

Those reversed subdial rings would drive me nuts though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I am glad you like it, watch it to buy King, the box is 41mm like that of my old Carrera, will have to wait a while to make the 43mm, the leather pouch is my new F1 is 44mm original, soon they would put some pictures to see the size difference between them is not significant in the wrist.

Sorry for me spanglish :whistling: