When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Super Avenger Has Landed.....

www_watch

Here is a good link of a white dial one (... couldnt find a gen black dial with black subs).

http://www.redfingerprint.com/watches_deta...A13370WHTSSPROF

Other than the color , Joshua's is not that far off.

From what I can see.. The new Super Avenger is available 3 ways...

White dial w/ white sub dials..

dark blue w/ white sub dials..

black w/ white sub dials..

Here is a link that you can view all 3 models..

http://www.authenticwatches.com/superavenger.html

Here is the Gen Super Avenger I sold a few months ago. Great watch, super heavy, and very tough!

The new version Josh offers is much better considering his previous version was a quartz model. Looks like the same case, bracelet, bezel, and all just an improved movement. This rep could be made much more accurate simply by polishing it up with a Cape Cod Cloth!

Cheers,

Jon :victory:

88544-28852.jpg

88544-28853.jpg

88544-28854.jpg

88544-28855.jpg

88544-28856.jpg

88544-28857.jpg

88544-28858.jpg

The Cape Cod will do the whole job from brushed to polished?

You could do it if you had the patience! You could also use a dremel to do much of the work. The rep would still have flaws but would be much more accurate if polished. There has never been a brushed Super Avenger.

Great watch though. Very big like th new Breitling for Bentley 49mm in my Avatar but it is sportier!

Cheers,

Jon :victory:

I have a genuine Super Avenger....and the original 7750 replica....on my rep and this one......the sub dials are wrong on all counts.....as is the dial colour....the numerals should be polished...and....the casework should be highly polished..( chromelike)......but it's a helluva replica and really stands out on your wrist.....without the garishness of the 47mm Bentley....it looks more like an 'instrument'......than a pice of jewellery...!

If truth be told....I actually prefer the replica.....the muted dial colours and the hands are more appealing to me than the original.

Here's the gen and my rep.....!

88649-28815.jpg

88649-28816.jpg

88649-28817.jpg

Edited by TTK

@www watch.....I never post the wrong pictures.........this is NOT the regular Chrono Avenger.....the CA is only 44 x 17.60mm......the SA is 48.40x18.60mm ...the CA is also only available in titanium...whereas the SA is all stainless steel and with high lustre polished finish......and yes.....there is a screw missing from mine at the 5 position.....testament to the quality of the forger's art on this model......virtually all other Breitling cases have moulded screws.....this version has operational screws......as well as the "B" symbol between 11 and 12 marker.....!

I should say that in every way this is a Super Avenger....with the exception of the Chrono Avenger dial......and yes it's a beautiful watch....I won't sell this one....!

Edited by TTK

The screws come out on these reps often. I mean the Seawolf SS & Ti, Chrono Avenger Ti, and I guess now the Super Avenger reps. Easiest and best remedy is to apply Loctite to each individual screw before strapping it on!

Same goes for all PAM reps as well as many others with screws!

Cheers,

Jon