When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pvd With Dark Brown Weathered Couch Strap...

V

After seeing marinamm20's watch at the start of the week wristshot I decided to put my Hktan dark brown strap to my PVD..

88842-28750.jpg

I think it looks very very nice... Not like the TAN and Black but something different :)

88842-28751.jpg

88842-28752.jpg

After seeing marinamm20's watch at the start of the week wristshot I decided to put my Hktan dark brown strap to my PVD..

88847-28749.jpg

The coolest yet V :wub::wub:

I think the PVD destro will be my next, got a 195 in the mail right now :Jumpy::Jumpy:

I think it looks very very nice... Not like the TAN and Black but something different :)

thanks V - coming from a strap guy like you it warms my watchheart :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yours looks really cool.......gives it a very clean cool look to it...

the funny thing is that it is a 26 mm DinoZei Croc for the MM20 i have - but the leather is so soft that it fits neatly on the PVD Destro..

just see how neat the texture is on that strap

88872-28741.jpg

V is that finepics PVD, or a davidsen case. The purpleish hue is very nice. Mine doesnt have that.

It is a Finepics PVD on the 112H. The david's case indeed doesn't have that hence it is not so close to the genuine.

Of course it is cheaper and still VERY GOOD quality PVD not like the crap black paint of the reps.

@v...@marinamm20...you have both great watches...now i wanna a PVD...DAMN! why do I have to like so many watches but i have no funds for all of them!.... :( ...one step at the time...but definitely thinking about a PVD as next purchase...

@v...@marinamm20...you have both great watches...now i wanna a PVD...DAMN! why do I have to like so many watches but i have no funds for all of them!.... :( ...one step at the time...but definitely thinking about a PVD as next purchase...

You SHOULD buy a PVD... It is SOOOO different than the others...

It is a Finepics PVD on the 112H. The david's case indeed doesn't have that hence it is not so close to the genuine.

Of course it is cheaper and still VERY GOOD quality PVD not like the crap black paint of the reps.

strange, because the one i have, has a purplish has over it, like metal that have been warm.

but it is (for me) quit hard to grap on picture

certainly - getting the PVD Destro is the best rep buy i have made - it is really cool

GET A PVD DADOG13 - buy buy buy buy....... :Jumpy:

That is a sweet watch for sure... That will definately be my next!!