When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping to USA

iwillfindyou

i am a new member here and have been sifting through all this wonderful information since i have joined! this will be my first purchase of a rep and i was wondering what other peoples experiences were ordering from eurotimez to the USA and more specific California? any information that may be useful or relevant, positive or negative, is very much needed. thaanks all!!

p.s. i use the search function all the time and do not seem to get anything definitive. maybe i am searching the wrong area of the forum buuut any insight is very helpful to me! thanks!

I can't speak for eurotimez however, I personally have shipped quite a number of rep watches to the "CONUS" from the UK with absolutely no probs. However, for some reason, there seems to be a reluctance from RWG members in the US to send their watches outside the "CONUS" (much to the annoyance of members of the EU !!).

i am a new member here and have been sifting through all this wonderful information since i have joined! this will be my first purchase of a rep and i was wondering what other peoples experiences were ordering from eurotimez to the USA and more specific California? any information that may be useful or relevant, positive or negative, is very much needed. thaanks all!!

p.s. i use the search function all the time and do not seem to get anything definitive. maybe i am searching the wrong area of the forum buuut any insight is very helpful to me! thanks!

Any shipping method chosen may fail for some reason or another. Collecting an insurance claim is near-impossible in my experience.

After years of international shipping, I would say that the most reliable is standard registered mail.

It's a little slower than EMS, etc. but it now is all airmail, and it is still the cheapest.

Carl

Do a search on customs SF and another on customs Lax or simply customs. There were some threads back in the day that going through LAX or SF usually has no issues, but thought I read that there was an issue at one of these sites.

I placed an order from Chris that is still in transit to Ohio. I paid for the EMS shipping option.

Package left CN on 11/11, arrived in customs in Chicago last night (11/13), and was released from customs this morning (11/14).

Not sure when it will get to my home, but ET said to expect 5-10 business days for the entire trip. I think I'm in pretty good shape to be at the low end of the range.

If you're thinking about buying from Chris at Eurotimez, just follow his suggestions. Of the five shipments from Chris, I had only one delayed for more than 3 days. I am in the Dallas area. By the way, buy with confidence from Eurotimez. Chris is the best. You will only get a superior product from him.