When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blacksteel available now

Samurai

Yo Lani......any news on the blacksteel.....anxiously waiting for this :p

Cheers

Label/Receipt Number: EBxxx xxx xxxC N

Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, November 24, 2008, 5:17 am

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound International Arrival, November 22, 2008, 11:42 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign International Dispatch, November 21, 2008, 1:12 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Foreign Acceptance, November 20, 2008, 8:36 pm

Well, things are really slow these day's, it should be in Hawaii by now.. but it'll probably sit in the sorting center and not be delivered to my business center until

early evening or tomorrow morning.. regardless I am hunkered down for the day and will get it after the gym tomorrow.. B)

don't ask my why so much redundency in the USPS tracking.. someone kept scanning the parcel I guess.. the weekend delay's it by one day..

kruzer00 Posted Today, 01:40 AM

I am now a little confused. Is there any hope that the rep makers used the same process as the gen? It is one beautiful watch.

Of course the next question is how we figure out what the coating on the rep is.

W,.. you are going to be very surprised by the review .. so stay tuned.. all the mysteries are going to be emphatically answered !!

@DBR.. I will email U once I have the review up and running.. you may want to take a look at this one S.. :)

PAM1A Posted Today, 10:41 AM

Really looking forward to this report

soon Theo !!

A very different Review indeed !!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black steel has landed...

it is late afternoon here so the full review will probably be posted tomorrow.. some eye cand in the mean time ??

Going into my studio (spare room.. :) ) to start on the macros..

hurry up lani, i would love to see even some quick and dirties before i retire for the night! oh, and a rating out of 10. i can wait for the full review tomorrow but a few pics and a rating will at least let me sleep easy. seriously ... get on it!

OK.. give me a few secs..

blacksteel020ke4.jpg

The colour varies with the lighting.. well, you said to give you a peek.. ya think we do all this work so no one will view the finished product? .. so with less light the metal will obviously appear darker in colour.. cool

i waited up for that? your review better be good tomorrow lani. lol.

hey man .. you live in the Bahamas .. life is good ... care free.. and the women must be fine.. no stress there B) .. island living is such that.. what's a day or two.. :D

lol, you are right, right and right! and waiting a day or two for anything is expected ... we call it "bahamian time". i'm sure you have a similar island term for this. looking forward to the review bro!

Aha...I do remember those time-terms from my last stay at BigIsland.....the welcome-boy at the airport told us how long we have to wait for the car to get us to the hotel: "The car arrives in 5 minutes to get you to the Hilton Waikoloa Village!".....well, it was another 1.5 hour wait...so I know time is not everything. :D

Theo