When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Tudors 7031/0 and 7032/0

Ray T

Have 1 gen crystal on the way. The 7031 needs a new hand or some paint on the hand. The crown guards look horrible? The movements are Poljot 3133's. The 7031 case is .5mm thicker then the 7032. Any advice would be awesome. I spent a pretty penny on these project watches, I know they are far from perfect. The cases have proper case markings for the watches. 7031 and 7032. I have no clue where these were sourced from.

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Ray T, very nice collection indeed!

I don't think your 7032 needs to be touched, it looks like a genuine dial you've got there ;).

As for your 7031, I agree a better matched color on the chrono hand would do the trick.

Thanks toomuchgear, i saw your thread. The 7032 i have no clue if the dial is gen, it just looks a lot lighter then the one in the 7031. the 7031 dial looks a bit like phoungs dial. The only gens in the pictures are the ones with bracelets attached. Definitely will work on the hands, and work some new crystals into it.

Thanks toomuchgear, i saw your thread. The 7032 i have no clue if the dial is gen, it just looks a lot lighter then the one in the 7031. the 7031 dial looks a bit like phoungs dial. The only gens in the pictures are the ones with bracelets attached. Definitely will work on the hands, and work some new crystals into it.

Ray T, if its not gen that is the best aftermarket dial out there the finish between the grey and black is much more crisp and the home plate indices are the correct size (touching the minute track).

A fine collection you have there -wear them well!

-TMG

Ray T, if its not gen that is the best aftermarket dial out there the finish between the grey and black is much more crisp and the home plate indices are the correct size (touching the minute track).

A fine collection you have there -wear them well!

-TMG

Thank you for the much needed info. Now all i need to know is if the poljot 3133 movement in mine has the same size hands as the valjoux 7734 which it is based off of.

• 1 year later...

Hi Joerg,never seen a different dial (the original are rare and incredible expensive) for the automatic I've just seen yuki has case,dial snd hands (anh I've an original movement !!!) so I'll try and post pictures !!

hi, pm box was full for the past few days and i did not get any messages, i forgot my login as well and took me a few days to get that figured out! i will have to dig through it, i bought the 7031/7032 complete from another member, but i have not been in contact with him for a while, he sources great watches, also bought a newman 6263 from him with a valjoux 727 winding movement, if and when i find this contact again, i will make a post and people can msg me for his info. the tudor dial from him might very well be a gen, but i can't be sure, i have never seen another version where the dial was as accurate as his.

the automatic montecarlo is a gen.

• 1 year later...