When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Www.replica-factory.com

MAHLER

Why is this question even being asked.....?

Are we going to review and ask for references on every site we find on the internet? 99% are SCAMS! Globalschmeplicas, italian schmeplicas, bestsshitsss and others...we have the luxury of our forum's dealers...Mahlerote, if I were you I'd stick to them...they carry the best quality, sevice and prices you can ask for...there is NO difference between their products (TTK, Eddie, Josh, Andy etc) and those advertised as high quality 457 jewels for $1100 on the internet...mmm...wait a second, there is a difference...about 850-900 bucks!!! and peace of mind! Just a friendly advice, you'll save headaches, heartaches and walletaches...

Salute! Cheers :drunk:

Alex

Edited by Alextor

Ok so this would be more an American thing as not many people buy their phones outright here in Oz we tend to get them included in contracts and where we get the contracts the store transfers the data.

Ken

And you would use this when exactly? :unsure:

Ken

I use a USB cable to connect my phone to the PC and store the data (usually an excel type file) there. Manufacturers sell their 'data packages' which is basically a cable and a software interface...connect da new phone and upload the data file...done it a couple of times with motorola phones.

Alex

Automatic Muvement hmmmm

All Chronograph Full Fungtion lol is that a catch?

We DONT make fancy website

We DONT describe the overwhelming (or even misleading) specifications and grading

We DONT quote recommendation from so-called non-profit professional organization on replica

We DONT set our price sky-high to make you feel they are worth the dollar

nice technique, good ol' im not selling at $900 nor $700, but i am selling $45 watches at $175, and what is up with the pictures

Edited by JosePR

Automatic Muvement hmmmm

All Chronograph Full Fungtion lol is that a catch?

We DONT make fancy website

We DONT describe the overwhelming (or even misleading) specifications and grading

We DONT quote recommendation from so-called non-profit professional organization on replica

We DONT set our price sky-high to make you feel they are worth the dollar

nice technique, good ol' im not selling at $900 nor $700, but i am selling $45 watches at $175, and what is up with the pictures

:unsure:

i DONT understand

i DONT understand

i DONT understand

:unsure:

Jose can you please explain? Are you www.replica-factory.com???

Thank you!

Alex

Ok so this would be more an American thing as not many people buy their phones outright here in Oz we tend to get them included in contracts and where we get the contracts the store transfers the data.

It's a "I don't realise my phone uses its own memory and not the SIM" thing. SIMs are slow and small compared to modern phones.

It's a "I don't realise my phone uses its own memory and not the SIM" thing. SIMs are slow and small compared to modern phones.

They're actually quite prevalent (SIM copying devices) here in the UK - A lot of people get them, but only after they've lost their phone or had it stolen and all their contact details with it. I back all mine on to my PC and copy it into my hotmail account to be doubly sure!

I have a SIM backup......it stores the memory from your SIM card and if your phone falls over or gets stolen....you can simply reload all your numbers onto a new SIM card.....mine will back up 2x cards.....!

The Motorola phone suite that you gt with your phone will do the same using BT .......but it only applies to 1x phone......!

Guest Watchandpen

I'll second that!! Take it from one who bought from idealwatches.com and one other, the name of which escapes me. I bought a 50th anniversary from each and paid $950 plus shipping to the former and $850 (again, plus shipping) to the other and I got reps that were easily discernible as reps. :thumbdown:<_< I then discovered Joshua and Andrew!! Stick with these guys - they are the best and will turnaround problems at warp speed and with a smile! :thumbsupsmileyanim::Jumpy::D