When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordering from Josh, Safe dealer for USA deals?

chompawompa

Planning on ordering a TAG Carrera Racing Chrono. I am new to ordering and was curious if it is safe to order with my debit card or should I send money order? Seems like his site has been changed numerous times so that kind of worried me.

Is Josh (perfect clones) a good dealer to buy from for USA deals?

Anyone buy a TAG Carrera Racing Chrono from him? How did it work out? I have read a lot and this seems to be a spot on rep but do dealers have different models of this rep?

Any advice will help. Thanks!

Planning on ordering a TAG Carrera Racing Chrono. I am new to ordering and was curious if it is safe to order with my debit card or should I send money order? Seems like his site has been changed numerous times so that kind of worried me.

Anyone buy a TAG Carrera Racing Chrono from him? How did it work out? I have read a lot and this seems to be a spot on rep but do dealers have different models of this rep?

Personally, I don't like TAG, but I've done deals with him and he's a fine person to work with -

Joshua is a reliable guy to buy from. I have ordered at least 15 watches from him over the past year and not a single problem with delivery. (knock on wood). He is always willing to fix any problems I have had, such as a faulty movement on a CHS GMTIIc, that was turned around in less than a month, so I would highly recommend him.

All of the recommended dealers pretty much have the same inventory, so its more about their style of business than anything else. With Joshua, you get lightening fast shipping, quick communication, and quarantee that he will take care of any problems that occur.

However he is a drop-shipper, which increases your risk of getting a flawed or problem watch, and his prices are a bit higher than other dealers. IMO the QC that other dealers tout is hit or miss, and not to be taken very seriously.

Any advice will help. Thanks!

my first order and introduction to the dealers for a rep was with josh almost a year ago. i can attest the experience was very simple, easy and smooth. no worries ordering from josh or perfect clones. he also has great customer service. i had a problem with my very first rep (rolex LV mariner) he took care of it and all is good. the rep performs well and is good for 3atm of water pressure to swim with. :)

good luck and order away.

my first order and introduction to the dealers for a rep was with josh almost a year ago. i can attest the experience was very simple, easy and smooth. no worries ordering from josh or perfect clones. he also has great customer service. i had a problem with my very first rep (rolex LV mariner) he took care of it and all is good. the rep performs well and is good for 3atm of water pressure to swim with. :)

good luck and order away.

The best! Here's his web site:

www.jpc8118.com

Happy buying!

• 4 months later...