When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Issues + Confession!

Guest eddielee11

The second girl is also famous in Korea and is definitely a transgender... she used to be a he. Name is Ha Ri-su.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ha_Ri-su

Eddy

here's a nude video of him.. I mean her...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xmk_Harisu-Hot-video

I don't know about her nipples - look a little small to me. The funny thing is - "rep" is the perfect word to describe her. No matter how good she looks, she just isn't the real thing! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by dabom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken,

It reminds me of an experience I had some years back in the "Cross"

A passionate kiss was followed by a quick grope, followed by a right hook!

True story.... you should have seen the looks on the faces of some of the patrons in the bar!

Offshore

Alright, lets get a show of hands...who here has pleasured themselves while looking at those pics before finding out the truth? :g:

And of those, who will continue to pleasure themselves to her pictures after finding out the truth? :)

you need help dude... :mellow:

I think that what Watcher71 (a man known for his own voyeuristic propensities) means to say is that the question is badly formulated.

It should be: 'who here has pleasured himself while looking at a replica watch while thinking it was a genuine?"

"And of those, who will continue to pleasure themselves to its pictures after finding out the truth?"

There. Now we can certainly obtain some answers.

I think that what Watcher71 (a man known for his own voyeuristic propensities) means to say is that the question is badly formulated.

It should be: 'who here has pleasured himself while looking at a replica watch while thinking it was a genuine?"

"And of those, who will continue to pleasure themselves to its pictures after finding out the truth?"

There. Now we can certainly obtain some answers.

You've put me to shame - English is my first language too... <_<

Guest sub4me

This whole thread is just nuts. I don't know what to think. I did think the girl in EL's pics was rather attractive but now I'm starting to doubt my own eyes. This can't be for real, at lease I hope not.

This whole thread is just nuts. I don't know what to think. I did think the girl in EL's pics was rather attractive but now I'm starting to doubt my own eyes. This can't be for real, at lease I hope not.

Now you know the shock and anguish felt by Rolex and Panerai owners when they discover this forum!

As for the rest, chill: no one is asking that you sleep with her yourself.

Whatever floats peoples' boats, right?

I do believe in beauty. Beauty in all its ways.

I came to earth in the shape of a human, which differs a lot from what I wanted to.

Others might experience this too.

Now the man wants to be a girl and so on.

I saw the lady pics and I smiled.

Glad to see that the pictured girl found her way,

If not, Hope she will.

Whatever floats peoples' boats, right?

I still think she a real female and I'm gonna continue to believe it.

91745-28152.jpg

91745-28153.jpg

The one thing I do know is, she is a REAL person. Somehow, that concept seems to have gotten lost in this discussion. As for what I think, or anyone else thinks, I am quite sure that she has heard enough opinions to last her a lifetime, and I have no doubt that the slimeballs of the world have caused her grief and pain.

There are a great many things in this world that I do not understand, but it is my observation and belief that Male vs Female is not a black and white thing - it's more like a sliding scale and the little knowledge about fetal development that I acquired over the course of having five children seems to explain that.

The young lady is truly beautiful, and I am sure she has been thru a lot to get to where she is, but you only go around once in this life, and you owe it to yourself to be happy if you can.

I hope she is happy, and I pray that life is kind to her.

Bill

The second one can't be right?

Try a net search for 'Patricia Araujo'... :D

Guest leonado

as a thai friend of mine commented last time as we were in central ladprao and they have some special cosmetics show with lots of kathoey working: the best looking thai women are (were) men....

Good to know its not just my package(s) thats been lost for the past 2 weeks then, not receving a response to your query despite not being one of the no doubt annoying few who email everyday is not comforting.

Despite the thread going way off tangent with all the closet He-She fans on here, thanks for the update ;) Looking forward to receiving the 187 / Bentley GT when you can get them out.

Edited by exper

Thank you, Bill, for bringing perspective to this discussion.

You are without question correct in my mind.

I don't know, I just see what I see, and I try to be towards others as I would have others treat my children.

As for my belief that gender itself is more sliding scale than black and white, the prison system is a place where I think this is most apparent, second to contact sports and the military.

The vast majority of "real men" who found themselves cast into the prison system would soon discover that absent the protections of civilized society, where the law of the jungle prevails, they would not rise to the top of the pecking order. Instead, the most "masculine" of their species would scare them to death, and many "biological" men will deliberately adopt a most unmasculine role in the interest of survival.

Similarly, football, boxing, the Marine Corps . . . all separate the men who are more masculine from those who are less so - and it isn't necessarily related to physique because, if it was, you could pick winners by their physical stats.

Therefore, it seems to me that "Masculine" v "Feminine" is a sliding scale of a lot of things, mental, emotional as physical - much of which you cannot see. Anyone who doubts that, should take a long look at Oscar De La Hoya. The "Golden Boy" of boxing is perilously close to "pretty," he has delicate features (for a fighter), a gentle disposition (for a fighter), and he sings almost as beautifully as he fights - but where jungle rules prevail, he's right at the top.

If he's not a real man, there never was one.

Personally, I'm real clear on who and what I am, but I never had the day that I decided any of it. Fetal development happened, biology happened, puberty happened . . . all with no deliberate input from me. I cannot imagine what it would have been like to grow us as one of the children, that the vermin amongst us ridiculed as "sissies."

Worse yet, is the thought of finding myself with the physique of a girl. (All jokes and snickering aside) Given the choice to have the beautiful young body of the girl we are talking about, or my tired old carcass, I'd have to stay me because that slipper simply would not fit, and every moment of my waking life would be war between me as I know me, and that physical me.

I can also tell you, with absolute conviction, that were that the case, and someone could change it, I'd do whatever it took, and pay whatever it cost to have my old worn down ass back. I don't know, but I think most guys would feel that same way.

In other words, and frankly admitting that I really don't know what I am talking about, I don't think men just choose to become women, or vice versa. I believe that there's something a lot more involved here than that.

I am blessed to have five wonderful, healthy children - the eldest of with the Navy SEALS doing whatever they do, and the youngest just four months young; they are the center of my world and I love them mor than life.

I can say, with absolute clarity of mind, that if this young lady was a child of mine, it would be most unwise for any man to talk about her like she belonged in a carnival sideshow, or treat her as a sexual novelty, and let me find out about it. We'd find out how "masculine and manly" he is when things get primitive.

Thank you Linder for seeing what I was trying to say.

Bill