When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For the old school members only

RobbieG

Actually, it is funny you should mention that because I saw him at a Sheriff's fundraiser last week. I was standing talking to a very old friend who is the right hand to the Sheriff. He looked over at me in terror thinking that I was going to get him trouble or something and I just winked at him. What he didn't know is I had told my friend the whole story before then and he asked me if I wanted him to help me squash the ticket (which meant for him to talk to the guy and tell him not to show in court - I'm not Tony Soprano and that would be the only way I could do it in my county) and I told him "No, the guys on this forum I go to think I deserve it. I better just leave it alone and pay it." But it was funny watching him watch me wondering if I was going to sell him out to the Sheriff because he figured if I knew this guy maybe I was friends with the big dog too, which I'm not...

Hey Rob, did you remember to thank that cop who nabbed you a few weeks ago :bicycle:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I think we all do and of course there are always newer members like you who remind us of the old days. Just from reading this post one can tell you are already one of the crew and you really "get" how cool this place is and how many interesting people you meet who will go out of their way to help you. Communities like this don't grow on trees - watches aside. Always a pleasure to add new members who appreciate it as much as many of us already do.

Thanks RobbieG, I appreciate the welcome. Drive Safe. I know the feeling...I have a Yamaha R6. :whistling:

For fun, I fly Radio Control helicopters. I visit a few RC forums once in a while for information. They are much more impersonal and competetive than RWG. It seems the members of RWG actually go out of their way to make friends and provide help.