When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas is almost here - Merry X-mas RWG'ers!

hiker01

I'm hoping and hoping hard that my solid gold franken DJ will arrive before the holidays so I can wear it.... if not then I will probably just wear the tourbillon.

dsc09189ct5.jpg

dsc00608is3.jpg

rockyapfz0.jpg

1219bkm2.jpg

That's a genuine fox pelt, by the way (sorry PeTa members)

I can't wait to see what everyone else is wearing... I guess it's holidays and weddings when we see the "best of the best" !

Mine is this:

pflat6wxmas3lb1.jpg

pflat6wxmas2rr2.jpg

pflat6wxmas1yu4.jpg

Doesn't it look so Christmassy? :D

pflat6wey9.jpg

How very festive, I can practically hear the jingle bells! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have minimal hope that my PO will be back from repairs, :( but very hopeful that a modded Bond-blue SMP will be completed and under the treee.

thats pretty low corgi

petacharlotterossheb5.jpg

Ditto.

I have absolutely no idea what I might wear tomorrow, let alone for a holiday that is still a week or more away. I have never understood how people can know what they will be wearing days in advance. Do people lay out a weeks' worth of outfits in stacks with watches on top of them & then actually stick to the plan? :unsure:

I have absolutely no idea what I might wear tomorrow, let alone for a holiday that is still a week or more away. I have never understood how people can know what they will be wearing days in advance. Do people lay out a weeks' worth of outfits in stacks with watches on top of them & then actually stick to the plan? :unsure:

When it's a special event, like a wedding or family gathering, I think most of us want to wear something that is close to our hearts - at least in terms of watches. I have no idea what kind of pants I'll be wearing that day (if any) but I know damn sure I will be wearing a dressy grand complication watch. :D

I'm hoping and hoping hard that my solid gold franken DJ will arrive before the holidays so I can wear it.... if not then I will probably just wear the tourbillon.

1219bkm2.jpg

That's a genuine fox pelt, by the way (sorry PeTa members)

I can't wait to see what everyone else is wearing... I guess it's holidays and weddings when we see the "best of the best" !

@corgi

That's a wicked watch!

How very festive, I can practically hear the jingle bells! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have minimal hope that my PO will be back from repairs, :( but very hopeful that a modded Bond-blue SMP will be completed and under the treee.

@clellandm

HOHOHO!

@hikeusa

nice color combo, looks similar to AP singapure edition ;)

@ice

Gaaaad! the AP Singapore is my dream! I hope the dealers are planning to do it!

Ditto.

@freddy

Believe it or not, I already have my clothes picked out for our office party this Tues., Corporate party on Wed and Xmas Eve Family (I host every year in my house) Party! It's Xmas........you have to dress for it! And it has to be festive!!!!