When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dutchy Lives!

Nanuq

I received an email today from Dutchy and he's alive and well. And he received that LV you sent him, Randy. He sent me a couple of photos. He's happy as a clam at high tide!

Good news indeed Bob as Floris has all but fallen of the face of the world around here, nice to know he got a couple of great prezzies from both of you guy's, kind of makes up for the El cheapo that I sent him. :whistling:

Ken

Cool! What happened to him, i was wondering why he hasnt shown up for a while...

By the way just got back from Lithuania.... very beautiful women :wub:

:thumbsupsmileyanim::group::yeah:B):Jumpy::1a:

Edited by Chronus

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Floris is too busy with women these days.....lazy huh? Well, I'm sure he'll be back.......sooner than you think :whistling: ......... :winkiss:

1st: Nanuq, great talking to you again!!!! Watch is amazing and safe and in my collection thanks soooo much!, its regularly on my wrist, HOWVER, so are the following:

Ubi: I sent you a PM via TRC, however noticed you hadn't been there in a while!! The watch is absolutely stunning thank you very very much, just like Nanuq's PO, they get soooo many compliments (from ladies too.....guess it bumped up my dating 'field', heheh)

3rd: Kenny!!!! The Daytona is going stroooooooong and has been completely polished by me, its great thanks!!!!, it just doesnt stop (and a good thing that is!!). Perfect watch for a night out, also receives many compliments from ladies as well (however they figure that an 18year old that sports a gold Rolex must be able to purchase many drinks for them.......pssssh.....girls ey? B) )

And then to Chronieeeee!!! Missed you too man!!! You and women....psssh......well, me too.......so........US and women.......(psssssh, haha) :)

Gents, I was on a LOOOOONG vacation in Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), The Netherlands (Amsterdam), England (London), and Denmark (Copenhagen) I spent some quality time with relatives (uncles, aunts, grandparents) as well as many friends and my brother (with whom I took most of my trips) and my sis.

All in all, I had a great time and am going strong and healthy!, Thank you all! I will be back very soon (in the process of writing a HUGE essay of 4,000 words needed for credit for university) as well as trying to court the sweetest, prettiest and kindest lady in high school (italian/german girl who is a tennis star and potential model as well as extremely intelligent and sweet). So if it works out, I'll be the happiest/luckiest kid in the world :group:

Gents, will be back verrrrry soon!!!

All the very best to all of you and have a very nice day!!

Floris (Dutchy, The Dutch Kid, Stubborn Kid)