When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bronze Dial Montbrillant Legende Pictures

alanytical

The bronze version is the one. Under good lighting the dial really shines. It's much better in hand than compared to the dealers' pics.

I think the hands are actually a lighter shade of rose gold too. I was worried that they would be a very yellow gold. The double AR looks good, the bezel is firm and smooth, it's only the bracelet that needs some loosening up. My clasp doesn't close down perfectly flat either, but that can be worked on.

Man, look at that dial dance with color. I'll be sporting this in Vegas soon.

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Indeed :)

Have you tried removing the bracelet and soaking it in mineral oil for a day or two/ moving the links in the oil? I use that and car wax on my rollie rep bracelet and I seriously can't tell the difference in terms of how it wears.

Is the residue easy to remove after soaking it in mineral oil? It seems like it would be very messy.

I've never had an issue with it...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...ling+a+bracelet

Great thread on the oiling procedures used by various members...I personally disassemble the entire bracelet, clean it with mild soapy water, rinse, dry...place in a large container of baby oil in a dark room for 3-4 days (still disassembled) and for Rolex bracelets I use latex gloves to reassemble the bracelet IN the oil (sounds like overkill and prob is...but it works :) ), pat and wipe all excess oil, wash thoroughly, pat dry and use a high quality auto wax... if there's any stiffness afterwards I might try repeating the procedure or, worst case, swapping the screws...

I have a 6.75" wrist, but I'm also 6'3" 245 lbs. I think my size helps balance out the larger watches like the Legende and Super Avenger. Also, the way the lug ends curve down and the bracelet drops

on these Breitlings, your wrist doesn't have to be as large as it would be to pull off the Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm bracelet, which sticks out further at the lug ends and doesn't have the same downward curve. So being 47mm isn't the only indication of how it will fit on the wrist.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful watch Theo! I want one. Did you get this from Replica-Time or Trusty time? they both seem to have it. Any issues with getting it?

I asume you are satisfied with it right? Sure looks good on your wrist!

• 1 month later...