When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody buying the AP Navy Themes?

I have a navy themes ss from joshua, its flawless, I love it. I gave it to a watchmaker to have it sized and he was fooled. I was shopping in beverly hills and went to westime, they were fooled.

I plan on buying more asap

that is always a good sign. how do the chrono pushers feel? how is it keeping time? tia

I have a navy themes ss from joshua, its flawless, I love it. I gave it to a watchmaker to have it sized and he was fooled. I was shopping in beverly hills and went to westime, they were fooled.

I plan on buying more asap

DID u wow good for u :) ... oka jokes aside im happy u like the watch and its done to a high level but still think twice before showing of ure watch at an AD sooner or later u will get busted!

U have been warned enjoy ure new toy.

Kind regards Laz

I will load some pics up as soon as I can. The pushers are good and not to blue. So far it keeps perfect time. Joshua is great and has answered every email immediately, which is weird considering the time difference.

As far as the wise guy, I'm not trying to prove anything pal, just checking to see how the watch is perceived by professionals. "get busted" what are they going to put me in rep jail?

Is your life so boring that you need to crack wise on a forum for rep waqtches? My post was for those looking to buy so they can be assured of what they are getting

happy holidays

As far as the wise guy, I'm not trying to prove anything pal, just checking to see how the watch is perceived by professionals. "get busted" what are they going to put me in rep jail?

Is your life so boring that you need to crack wise on a forum for rep waqtches? My post was for those looking to buy so they can be assured of what they are getting

happy holidays

Dude!

I'm a big fun of the ROO! But cut down on the attitude and read the Forums etiquette!~! We don't condone showing off our REPs to ADs! That's just the way it goes, but of course no one could stop you!

RWG doesn't really have a REP/AD Police Patrol....... :D ,, yet~! The Admin was trying to hire lani, but he's too busy doing he's reviews and what not!

Chill out and Have a Happy Holiday! BTW: I can't wait for your pics!

I would have preferred the hornback, but I felt that the SS was the best for me. I think I will get a GEN blue strap to make sure the color is correct. The blue strap seemed off enough to attract attention to it being a rep. In Los Angeles, I don't want to do that.

I'm really liking the Volcano, waiting on the correct strap and I think I will get one. Also really interested in the rubber bezzle, especially since I have been told the peeling issue has been solved

From the pics I am afraid it is not really accurate.

The blue is too bright and the dial is plain silvery-white dial like in earlier ROOs.

Navy should have plain white dial with no silvery accents.

From the pics I am afraid it is not really accurate.

The blue is too bright and the dial is plain silvery-white dial like in earlier ROOs.

Navy should have plain white dial with no silvery accents.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree on both accounts. The pushers are defiantly NOT to blue, perhaps my camera phone pic did not indicate the correct color, I have held a gen in my hand next to the rep and they are extremely close.

Also, living in Los Angeles, I have ventured out to Beverly Hills many times, seen many Gen. Have friends with gen's..

The Navy has both dials, plain white and the "checkered" with silver boxes.

Here is the latest from Luxury Bizaare.

http://www.luxurybazaar.com/timepieces/web...020IN_01_A.html

regardless, I am very happy with the watch and the service I have received thus far. I am looking forward to my next purchase.. Perhaps the Volcano or a rubber bezzle..

Happy Holidays