When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Geroge's Mbw Watch Site

Guest aclaimsman

Thanks for the excellent reference pics, Mahler.

Look at the genuine dial - what a nice dark blue it is, and it has a matte finish, not at all shiny.

Then lookat the close up of WM9 dial, see the slight purple flare in a few spots? For some reason most of the rep dials have this underlying purplish cast to the blue. I don't know why the rep makers don't go for a more dark blue, matte dial print.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the excellent reference pics, Mahler.

Look at the genuine dial - what a nice dark blue it is, and it has a matte finish, not at all shiny.

Then lookat the close up of WM9 dial, see the slight purple flare in a few spots? For some reason most of the rep dials have this underlying purplish cast to the blue. I don't know why the rep makers don't go for a more dark blue, matte dial print.

I thought I remember reading in a thread awhlie back that the gens can look purpleish depending on the light. Anways.. check this angle on a gen on ebay, that appears to be a reputable dealer.. looking quite purpleish..

104330-25520.gif

and another

104330-25521.gif

Edited by davidk

i still dont get it. if the wm9 watch is a TW case, why can't we get this from our dealers? would it still be solid gold in the places it is supposed to be? and rose gold on the crown, 18k on the stem, etc? the only other thing would be the serviced movement, which we can get anywhere. so why not just stick with our own dealers for almost half the price of wm9?

I am really ready to get a ladies Ro--x Masterpiece. Just trying to figure out how has the best one. I have just ordered two watches from Joshua for my husband and they were great. But looking at Georges Pearlmaster I am now torn. It looks great, am I missing something??

I would love some help as I am no expert and really do not want to bother the man. :blink:

Thanks

D

i have bought from joshua, and so has the majority of this board. i would stick with him..

the only reason i am after this sub is because it has been advertised to me like mbw. not tw. i have been told it was deeper rehaut than tw. if its not, im sending it right back. another reason is the solid 18k mid links.

joshua does not have this. he only has plated, which i do not want.

i have had my joshua yachtmaster for almost a year now, and it is in great shape!

i still dont get it. if the wm9 watch is a TW case, why can't we get this from our dealers? would it still be solid gold in the places it is supposed to be? and rose gold on the crown, 18k on the stem, etc? the only other thing would be the serviced movement, which we can get anywhere. so why not just stick with our own dealers for almost half the price of wm9?

if you want a tw best tt sub eddie lee is your man. he has what you seek. i have one from him. according to rbj the gen rehaut is about 2.0 mm a cn sub is 1.8 mm and a twbest is 2.1 mm. the older style blue tt subs with the pin holes in the outside of the case had a dial that was more purple and as the years past the newer ones progressed the dial color has become more blue like the newer ones we se now.

I would like to understand something that escapes me....

premised that I'm not convinced entirely of what says WM9...

because is so difficult that our dealers have these TT Subs?

If Joshua has this in solid gold to $4,288

104593-25420.jpg

104593-25421.jpg

104593-25422.jpg

http://perfect-clones.com/rlddf10101-presi...362-p-1487.html

because cannot have one TT Sub with "real" gold and real 1:1 case dimensions ?

To me seems that many members would purchase one TT Sub to an good good price....

also keeping in mind that in a TT Sub the quantity of gold is very little...

Edited by MAHLER

I read from http://watchmaker9.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=522

this :

We are not affiliate with any other online dealer or group.

All the timepieces we are offering are made in house in our own independently operated workshop under our chief watchmakers, Roger and John's supervision.

Thank you!

George

is believable this?

is believable this?

i don't know... on my order confirm email, it said my piece was being "built" by an "expert" :huh:

i know there is not a lot of gold in the tt... point is.. i just don't want plated.

i know eddie lees was supposed to be decent... but he also has plated. i also heard el's bracelet was real stiff.. im taking it you liked yours...

i don't know... on my order confirm email, it said my piece was being "built" by an "expert" :huh:

:blink: really "expert" when WM9 says that the explorer II 2006 don't have "Holes on the Lugs"...

104612-25418.jpg

but that the genuine one has really the holes because has not been produced any Explorer II yet in 2006...

104612-25419.jpg

However I make you sincere wishes for your purchase and hope that is really top quality for the money!!!

The problem of our dealers stay if don't want to lose many clients to advantage of WM9

they will have to propose us best TT Subs!!!

I Almost enjoyed reading this thread, UNTIL I realised that some of you people just refuse to read all of what has been written before you.

KEY POINTS!!!!

Watchmaker9 IS NOT MBW George.

Final no if's but's or maybe's THEY ARE NOT the same person, but some coincidence 2 people on this planet happen to have been name George by their parents, I know that is hard to fathom, that not all names are Unique but hey [censored] happens.

Watchmaker9 DOES NOT SELL MBW WATCHES

As has been mentioned by a few members now these are TW best cases, which MAY or MAY NOT have been upgraded with bezels, crown, etc....

One thing for sure they are not MBW.

MBW George's VINTAGE watches (1680,1665 etc.) are 100% GUARANTEED MBW QUALITY

My MBW 1680 is from George and without a doubt easily the best Vintage watches available anywhere, and believe me I have seen A LOT of vintage models NONE compare to MBW.

MBW George's MODERN watches ARE NOT MBW's they are the same good quality reps that Josh and Andy and EL etc. carry

The modern watches have the same flaws and issues that all of our dealers versions have, as has been confirmed now by more than one dealer, these modern subs etc are NOT MBW's they are the same as the others.

Watchmaker9's TT Blue sub that wa compared to a genuine is IMHO Pitiful for the price

It has the same issues as the TW cases we see from our dealers FOR MUCH LESS!! The alignment of the m's the swiss made and the DATEMAG are Awefull, even the datefont is crap. Therefore no matter if the crown is RG and the bracelet has solid gold, it's still crap, as anyone who knows anything about subs will laugh at it.

I really cannot believe that someone has the gaull to sell a watch with THAT datemag for over $500 it is daylight robbery.

I hope that you all get the watches that you are looking for but come on, we have dealers here who service our needs and don't ask ANYWHERE near those price for the SAME quality IF NOT WORSE than what we have seen.

The waterproofing is SOOOOOO Simple, take 5 mins out of your day and waterproof your own watch, i'm sorry but this WM9 guy is WAY overpricing his offering and over valueing the work done, you would have thought that maybe he would start with a better canvas. IMHO not worth the money for what MAY BE a solidbracelet and bezel, and on the OFF CHANCE a dial may have a slightly better hue, when it ahs glaring errors on the printing.

The other offerings on his site are average or poor, especially conidering watches that ARE meant to have lugholes have them ommited in his reps, how disgracefull is that, why even consider paying thos prices.

END OF RANT.

People Please READ what has been written in the posts before you and NOT post the same questions over and over and over.......NO this is not MBW George lol, just in case you missed that lol.

People Please READ what has been written in the posts before you and NOT post the same questions over and over and over.......NO this is not MBW George lol, just in case you missed that lol.

:D

Excuses Edge but this we had understood I believe that you have escaped some parts of the discourse...

I reassume my question...

Considering that the products of WM9 are not best of those offered by our dealers because our dealers

don't have for the rlx case with deep rehaut?

If our dealers has a watch in true gold because doesn't even a TT Sub in true gold with deep rehaut?

Please Edge tell me that the answer has already been written in this post?

I see that only the question has been set already more times from me...

but the error departs some man therefore if someone has responded I'm ready to admit the error!!!

Edited by MAHLER

I was not reffering to you in particular Mahler, I was reffering to the peopl who, 3 pages into a discussion are still asking if this is the same George as MBW George, thos who are still asking if WM9 sells MBW's and suchlike, not as to whetherthe bracelet is solid gold.

The dealers have access to the deep rehaut TW best cases, EL has been selling these for a long time, whether he stocks the TT sub is up to him. But the general cases are made by the same supplier and are of the same quality. I have no doubts that WM9 may well upgrade these with Solid gold bracelets and bezels, but IMHO this does not merit the inflated price hike as the general quality of the essentials of the watch, for example the dial or printing is still below par, and on first glance worse than many offerings from our dealers.

The fact that WM9 then Lies about some of his products, and some of the details of these products, for instance the non existance of lug holes in his reps, where the gens CLEARLY have lug holes etc.

I was not having a go at you for asking questions MAHLER, at least your questions have not been answered yet, however there are people who are posting asking things that have been answered 3,4,5 or more times, like is this the same Geroge? etc.

Please don't feel I was having a pop at you this was not the case I was merely trying to STOP people repeating questions that have already been answered in the thread.

Non li ho significati Mahler. Il mio reclamo era che qualche gente ha ripetuto le domande che già sono state fatte. Ciò è stata significata per coloro che ha scritto “è questa lo stesso George che vendite MBW?

Non ritenga prego che è stato diretto voi, esso non era. Avete fatto le domande valide quale non sono state risposte a, a partire da ancora. Scusi il mio italiano, non ho parlato o scritto italiano per circa 4 anni.

Hmm... I don't know what to think now.

There was another thread talking about Luckyyys MBW Blue TT Sub and it had lots of detailed pictures. A member who I thought was reputable, Kevin300z, posted the the linkw to WM9s website as an answer to someone asking where they could get one. I thought thats what I was going to get. I emailed this WM9 and he stated that it would be like that as well.

Again I used a CC through a 3rd party processor (authorize.net) so if its not all it says it is... im sending it back.

I was not reffering to you in particular Mahler

Ok :giveup:, sorry Edge and excuses my behavior :notworthy: but I wanted some answer because the matter was warm...:oops:

Scusi il mio italiano, non ho parlato o scritto italiano per circa 4 anni.

Complimenti per il tuo italiano non è arrugginito :o .

Compliments for your Italian is not forgotten.

I believe that want a great mental predisposition to correctly learn another language

and I have to make you the compliments because your mind is very trained!!!

I try to hock me but :inv: I am not so good as you!!!

Looks like the GoReplica and other sites that pretend to sell the highest quality reps on the web but are called scammers in this forum. Small pics, lots of text, grading, high price...

I've never been able to check these watches' quality in real.

Does anyone have an idea?

okay...

now im a bit ticked... check this link out... apparently the "perfect" version is a 100 bucks more... check out the picks though.. lots of hi res!

http://www.watchmaker9.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=544

the m's are lined up.. the 6 oclock marker is low.. the cgs look good, the bezel is a bit light, the laser etching is too visible, but the dial looks right.

Edited by davidk

• 2 weeks later...