When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is There Any Way I Can Sell My Reps Without Donating?

faonmyea

He guys,

a lot of our mega posters are even no supporter.....come on guys , its only five euro's... the rwg-team does a great job for us! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It feels like you're talking to me. ;)

I don't have a CC or PayPal account, but will give a stash of money to my little brother.

I WILL DONATE!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it was $60... aren't you the one who says that he owns a Ferrari 328 on a thread over at RWI... and you can't pony up the money... ??? :g: Pathetic people like you amuse me. :thumbdown: Good luck ever selling anything on this or any other forum.

LOL! His Ferrari 328's probably a Pony Express. Or perhaps his stinginess has gotten him to his current state of wealth.

@ artoero I wish you wouldn't use that avatar, there's nothing wrong with it so you can tell me to get nicked if you want, it's just that the avatar still holds strong memories for me.

Ken

@ artoero I wish you wouldn't use that avatar, there's nothing wrong with it so you can tell me to get nicked if you want, it's just that the avatar still holds strong memories for me.

Ken

92451-28014.gif

Concentrate on theeee waaatch...

Concentrate on theeee waaatch...

Forgeeeet the paaaast...

Forgeeeet the paaaast...

@ ken, shure my friend, can I help you maybe to forget the bad memmories? :)

Ken

Well gee - I made several attempts to sell my PP chrono (through being cryptic - "does anyone want a PP Chrono"), and no-one told me that all I had to do was to donate $5. I must say, it is not immediately apparent that that was all I had to do!

Well gee - I made several attempts to sell my PP chrono (through being cryptic - "does anyone want a PP Chrono"), and no-one told me that all I had to do was to donate $5. I must say, it is not immediately apparent that that was all I had to do!

After reading this post I followed the normal manner in which a member could be expected to go about posting a watch sale and I must admit that I did not see anything to suggest that you need to be a member to sell.

I will take this to admin.

Ken