When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is There Any Way I Can Sell My Reps Without Donating?

faonmyea

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a supporter means that you like it here :Jumpy: and besides that you can earn your money back with selling your watches. It is win win...

:victory:

greetings from joep ryyannon, he has made a picture of his panerai...

I can do it.

Please contact me,

Dr. John Ibo,

P.O. Box 13

Nigeria

i just want to get rid of these reps i have that are too bling. maybe someone can sell them for me who has a subscription?

Let's say that you have 5 'bling' reps that you want to get rid of. If you would've donated the 5$ without making a fuss about it, you could have easily added 1$ to the expected minimum price you were willing to get. After this post however ... who knows.

Let's say that you have 5 'bling' reps that you want to get rid of. If you would've donated the 5$ without making a fuss about it, you could have easily added 1$ to the expected minimum price you were willing to get. After this post however ... who knows.

Well said.

Welcome to this forum btw!

Ok let me make myself clear, should you decide to ignore what everyone is telling you and continue your attempt to sell for free, I'm going to start jumping on you..............and hard.........get it?

Ken

Has money to spend on bling.... but can't spare five bucks on a partial support of the board

that gives everything from where to buy to what, & how,.. to when, fixes, mods.. and just plain

good old friendship and support from a great group of people..

I just don't get it ? I'm also confused... :blink:

Please do not show up on RWI selling. If you are to cheap and inconsiderate to donate $5 to the great board then none of us want to see you anywhere else selling.

Too late. His post has been and gone. Nuked for not following the rules, unsurprisingly.