When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scammed by Repgeek

mrbrown1

Just today I logged in to Repgeek.com only to find a message that I could not access the site. (Effectively banned.)

No reason was given to me so I have no idea what's happening. I also have a pending purchase of which I bank wired

over $1000 to a seller for some watches.

So with all his contact details in my PM box, I do not know how to contact him; or whether he will still honor the sale.

Could someone who's also on Repgeek please help me out. My username is "mrbrown" and I am a VIP member on RG.

Hi,

Firstly, if you have not been having problems there, it would seem hard to understand why you may have been banned.

To start however, you may be advised to edit your title to let's say..... "Problems"!!!

No use getting anyone offside!

I'm sure this post will be reported to their admin (if not already) and we have a contact area, thru our interfora cooperation to assist.

So how about we calmly and nicely try to sort this out. Starting with a little less hard talk!

Will post this to our coop area now.

Offshore

Just today I logged in to Repgeek.com only to find a message that I could not access the site. (Effectively banned.)

Show us a screen capture of your banned notice.

If you can't access the site, it could be several technical reasons, not one of which means you've been banned.

you arent banned... if banned, your username would say 'removed' or 'pending something or other' its either part of Vb or at least standard admin procedure..

could be an IP range issue... or connectoin issues

it takes a long time for RG to ban members... they are slow to do so

Edited by roflwaffle

Glad it's sorted, it's pretty relaxed over there, but I can imagine

your stressed with a 1k order pending !!!

:)