When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This place is the bomb

maxman

Hi all, I'm the new kid on the block. :p I cant tell you how happy I am that I found this place. :D This is the first fourm I have ever been a member. I started looking into rep watches about a month ago or so. I have always enjoyed and appreciated nice watches. I have a gen Omega auto circa(1970)my fathers watch.Still runs perfect. ^_^ I also have a tag formla1(1995) a sector no limits expander chrono (2002) and a Seiko/casio divers watches. Now that I have been bitten by the bug, I hope to expand my collection. Like I said, I started looking at rep about a month ago. I was so impressed at how great the reps looked. Maybe to good.So I began to do some research.At first I could not find to much info. Then I came across this old site. The most resent post 2005. WT?. The name of this site? RWG. This sites humble beginings??? Well I began to see that all was not what it apeared to be in the rep biz. Those watches I thought looked so good were pictures of the gen artical. The old RWG said dont go near a 10 10 watch. That was the begining, now here I am. Compared to most of the members here I know very little. Seems to me that a great deal of the people on this forem are experts or close to it. :o Im very impressed to say the least. Im just getting my feet wet, so i will take my time and get to know a little more as time go's by. I dont want to be a free loader ;) so i will upgrade my subscription soon :D Im gettig ready to buy my first rep from Andrew. The Omega PO CHRONO (quartz) :drool: . I had some ??? so I E-mailed Andrew and he got back to me whith in a few hours :clap::clap2::clap3: I absolutley love this model. I know a lot of the members look down on quartz movement but I have found them to be very dependable and low maintance. (less expensive) :doh: I want to thank the members of this forum for all there input and knowledge. I will post again when I recieve my new watch. If anyone has any advice or sugestions please feel free. This place is the :blowup: Mike

Welcome Mike :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dependable and low maintenance? What's the fun in that? Who would ever get married or have kids? :animal_rooster:

Enjoy your new watch! :)

Thanks for the reply,You just might have something there. I have never been married nor do I have kids. Oh well more money for watches :greedy: lol

Welcome aboard. There are a few other watch forums around, but you just lucked into the most knowledgeable, and coolest one around, with some of the best articles/posts you can get. Members here are some of the most knowledgeable watchmakers, modders, and brand experts anywhere.

Read my Noob Guide linked in my signature, and you'll hit the ground running.

Welcome aboard. There are a few other watch forums around, but you just lucked into the most knowledgeable, and coolest one around, with some of the best articles/posts you can get. Members here are some of the most knowledgeable watchmakers, modders, and brand experts anywhere.

Read my Noob Guide linked in my signature, and you'll hit the ground running.

I have already read a few of your posts. All I can is " dude u r a wealth of infomation". Thanks :D