When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another "PAM Homage" on TZ

Martyd3

I believe it may be a Flav or Vac piece. Though Rex made up a couple of Jimmy Fu ladden unbranded pieces as well. Prob Flav or Vac though, pretty sure I saw their twins over at RG. Awesome looking piece though.

Yes, Robbie is a member there as well.

To be honest, I can't see there being a problem, as it's not a replica watch being passed off as a gen, it is, precisely what it is described as being :)

I agree with you...I believe he priced it accordingly to what he paid for it...

but from time to time on TZ appear some hommage PAMs not worth half of the asking price...and that's what the OP wanted to point out

I agree with you...I believe he priced it accordingly to what he paid for it...

but from time to time on TZ appear some hommage PAMs not worth half of the asking price...and that's what the OP wanted to point out

Ahh, I misunderstood their tone, my mistake :)

Ahh, I misunderstood their tone, my mistake :)

maybe you understood correctly what the OP said...after rereading the subtitle of the thread...

but probably the OP is not aware of the cost the modders ask for some of this pieces..depending on all the work done, parts,....and so on

Edited by dadog13

maybe you understood correctly what the OP said...after rereading the subtitle of the thread...

but probably the OP is not aware of the cost the modders ask for some of this pieces..depending on all the work done, parts,....and so on

Indeed, I think it's only fair that additional costs put into a watch, such as modifications or recent servicing, be taken into account at a sale, as those are costs which the new owner will benefit from :)

My bad ... I did not realize the origin of the watch. I am sure it is worth what he is asking for it. My post was more about the fact that TZ bends their own rules and allows these types of posts.