When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex Pepsi-cola Gmt Ii Pepsi From Lisa

kdo2milger

Nice big pics! Why did you leave the bezelprotector on?

Thanks, sorry there so big...still trying to figure out how to get them right for everyone to enjoy...and no real reason why i left the bezel protector on...guess im a little embarrased about the color of it...i have a nice one that i ordered from ofrei. i just need to put it on, but it looks alot better than the one on it now.

This is Lisa

And yes it is an eta 2893-2, i paid her extra to get this mov't. she said she ships them to the japanese market often, but that was 2 yrs ago...

p.s. i popped off the caseback when i first got it just to be sure...it has the unadjusted mov't.

Hi Kdo,

Is this the one you got? http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=1850272...came with box and papers or you had to pay extra for it? very nice...

She says she does not stock 2893's...glad you got one...But I think she is a bit pricey considering she sells the same products we get from our dealers...check the 'new explorer II', I got the same from PT for a lot less and shipped in 3 days to the US. :g:

Enjoy your watch :victory:

Alex

Hi Kdo,

Is this the one you got? http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=1850272...came with box and papers or you had to pay extra for it? very nice...

She says she does not stock 2893's...glad you got one...But I think she is a bit pricey considering she sells the same products we get from our dealers...check the 'new explorer II', I got the same from PT for a lot less and shipped in 3 days to the US. :g:

Enjoy your watch :victory:

Alex

This is the one i got from her 2 yrs ago..i paid 400.00 then, and yes she is alittle higher than most dealers here, but that was before i found out about these kick ass forums :yeah:

its the only watch i bought from her, maybe we could ask her if she'd be interested in becoming a dealer here. I was impressed with her customer service :D

and no, all of my boxsets were sourced thru members on ebay...

Hi,

I suppose Lisa is AAAplusdirect seller on replicacollector

Ciao!

Mig/

This is the one i got from her 2 yrs ago..i paid 400.00 then, and yes she is alittle higher than most dealers here, but that was before i found out about these kick ass forums :yeah:

its the only watch i bought from her, maybe we could ask her if she'd be interested in becoming a dealer here. I was impressed with her customer service :D

and no, all of my boxsets were sourced thru members on ebay...