When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Justice is Served

TeeJay

Remember how I've previously said what a piece of shit my wife's biological father was, and how he'd never paid his child support, and how we weren't inviting him to the wedding, and how he wouldn't come to he reception? Well, he keeled over by his watch stall this morning of a massive heart attack :lol: He doesn't have to worry about any more child support payments, the time has come him to answer to his Maker for his vile existence B)

Please, no condolence messages, as he doesn't deserve it. Sympathy to his wife and mother, sure, but not him. I won't be a hypocrite and say how sorry I am, as the way he lived his life (overweight, too much rich food, the weight of his conscience etc) this wasn't exactly a surprise... What goes around, comes around, karma's a bitch, and all that, and right now, his eternal smiting has begun, and we can get on with the rest of our lives together without him :)

haha.jpg

i've always wondered about people like that - the existence they've had, the choices they've made. relativism aside, do they really think, deep down where they don't like to look, that they're actually good people? after all, isn't that what we all think of ourselves in the end? are they really unaware of their effect on people's lives in the wake of their actions and decisions? because, after all the rationalizations lose their potency when faced with the end of days, i would think there's gotta be stark, unblinking, gnawing fear at what comes next, regardless of your creed or beliefs...

good riddance...

congrats on your impending nuptials, tj.

i've always wondered about people like that - the existence they've had, the choices they've made. relativism aside, do they really think, deep down where they don't like to look, that they're actually good people? after all, isn't that what we all think of ourselves in the end? are they really unaware of their effect on people's lives in the wake of their actions and decisions? because, after all the rationalizations lose their potency when faced with the end of days, i would think there's gotta be stark, unblinking, gnawing fear at what comes next, regardless of your creed or beliefs...

good riddance...

congrats on your impending nuptials, tj.

Thanks for the congratulations, it's much appreciated :) As for the moral question, well, he had done everything in his power (as acknowledged by the authorities) to avoid paying his child maintenance, and did not even have the common decency to offer to pay anything towards his daughter's wedding. Not even the offer of if there was anything we needed, not just financial... No, he knew what he was doing, but carried on regardless. He might've tried to convince himself he wasn't a bad guy, for, as you say, who wants to acknowledge that they're a bad person? But you only had to look at him to see his fear of being called out on his behaviour. I wouldn't've wished him dead, but I'm certainly not sad to see him out of my wife's life now.

I'm not sure how to respond to this! It made me giggle a bit.. and I'm not even sure whether to feel guilty about that!

Don't feel guilty, you should've heard the gallows humor we were coming out with when we were actually identifying the body (that's something I'd never have wanted my wife to have to do, but she insisted on making the id herself) As above, he really was a manipulative piece of shit. He's being punished for his life, that's good enough for me :)

Remember how I've previously said what a piece of [censored] my wife's biological father was, and how he'd never paid his child support, and how we weren't inviting him to the wedding, and how he wouldn't come to he reception? Well, he keeled over by his watch stall this morning of a massive heart attack :lol: He doesn't have to worry about any more child support payments, the time has come him to answer to his Maker for his vile existence B)

Please, no condolence messages, as he doesn't deserve it. Sympathy to his wife and mother, sure, but not him. I won't be a hypocrite and say how sorry I am, as the way he lived his life (overweight, too much rich food, the weight of his conscience etc) this wasn't exactly a surprise... What goes around, comes around, karma's a [censored], and all that, and right now, his eternal smiting has begun, and we can get on with the rest of our lives together without him :)

haha.jpg

:lol:

I'm with ya TJ,when a dic*head dies,F. em.

:lol:

I'm with ya TJ,when a dic*head dies,F. em.

Absolutely. I think the best thing we can now do, is move on and live our lives without the shadows his presence caused :) To be honest, even though he wasn't invited to the wedding, you can guarantee that he'd've made some kind of contact on the day itself to try and twist the knife, as he was just manipulative and spiteful like that. Even if he hadn't made contact, Emily would've been constantly worried that he would have, so this is no great loss to us. I feel sorry for his widow, and his mother, but not for him. To be honest, it's like a great weight has been lifted from our shoulders.

Teejay,

I can totally understand where you are coming from my friend! People like Emily's father deserve to NOT be in your lives anymore.

I can imagine how much discontent you both have had to endure in the past. This is not easy and I can from personal experience.. ;)

People like unfortunately can ruin your life.

I also totally understand how frustrated he as make you personally feel also! B)

Now that he has passed...I think both of you will be quite a bit happier! Now he can not much up the waters anymore

regarding your life with Emily..

Thanks for sharing my friend. I commend you for opening yourself up here!~ Something which is hard for me to do personally.

Live your lives full now!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life Teejay...

Thanks for sharing my friend...

Cheers,

MM

Teejay,

I can totally understand where you are coming from my friend! People like Emily's father deserve to NOT be in your lives anymore.

I can imagine how much discontent you both have had to endure in the past. This is not easy and I can from personal experience.. ;)

People like unfortunately can ruin your life.

I also totally understand how frustrated he as make you personally feel also! B)

Now that he has passed...I think both of you will be quite a bit happier! Now he can not much up the waters anymore

regarding your life with Emily..

Thanks for sharing my friend. I commend you for opening yourself up here!~ Something which is hard for me to do personally.

Live your lives full now!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life Teejay...

Thanks for sharing my friend...

Cheers,

MM

Thanks for the kind words and the understanding, my friend, it is very much appreciated :) As you say, today is the first day of the rest of our lives together, and that can only be a good thing :)

Thats a saying I like.........What Goes Around Come Around, thats so true........I try and help people and be a good person, Karma is a wonderful thing!

So whens this wedding??

Could do with a party......lol

;)

Does this mean a watch sale?

Well, there's going to be a lot of his stock to shift :lol:

Sorry TeeJay I couldn't resist. I'm like that as you well know.

Time to move on and forget friend.

JTB

No offense taken, this is the kind of humor which has made the day pass smoothly :) As you say, time to move on and forget :)

+1

Thanks, bro, I had a feeling you'd see it that way too :)

Thats a saying I like.........What Goes Around Come Around, thats so true........I try and help people and be a good person, Karma is a wonderful thing!

So whens this wedding??

Could do with a party......lol

;)

You're absolutely right there, Karma is a wonderful thing :) A massive heart attack prevents a deathbed repentence ;) He's in the hot place, where he belongs, for the way he behaved towards Emily and her mum, he's had this coming for a long time. Justice is served :)

As for the party... The wedding is the 3rd, the reception is the 8th. Sadly, it's a full house, or you know there'd be invites on their way :good:

Well, there's going to be a lot of his stock to shift :lol:

No offense taken, this is the kind of humor which has made the day pass smoothly :) As you say, time to move on and forget :)

Thanks, bro, I had a feeling you'd see it that way too :)

You're absolutely right there, Karma is a wonderful thing :) A massive heart attack prevents a deathbed repentence ;) He's in the hot place, where he belongs, for the way he behaved towards Emily and her mum, he's had this coming for a long time. Justice is served :)

As for the party... The wedding is the 3rd, the reception is the 8th. Sadly, it's a full house, or you know there'd be invites on their way :good:

Dammit.........I had access to 500L of beer too!

HEHE!

;)

I wish!

Dammit.........I had access to 500L of beer too!

HEHE!

;)

I wish!

Never mind :lol

Just one question, does his daughter feature at all in his will or did he stiff her there too?

Ken

Absolutely no idea, my friend... A lot of his assets were actually in his wife's name, so whenever the child support agency tried to assess him, he could plead poverty... So from that point of view, he would have a hard job bequeathing her anything, which is actually not in his name ;) It'll be interesting to see what happens, that's for sure :)