When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best Sub TT? ...do you like like it?

Edwin25

Hi,

I have been on the board for now for a year... and yes time flyes when having fun!!

Was quite a big Noob than.. and a smaller Noob now :whistling:

My `ultimate` watch was and still is the Rolex sub TT (blue face). not for casual.. but occasionally only...

Nope i won

Stunning!

TT Sub is one of my favorites as well... and first-ever (good) replica I purchased.

This looks like a keeper to me, fantastic mods. Post a lot of pics when you actually receive this beauty. I'm a sucker for TT Sub pictures. :tu:

PS: Which crown you used, Noob or MBK? I recall the Noob I reviewed didn't have very smooth gold plating on the crown area... it was better on the MBK version.

Stunning!

TT Sub is one of my favorites as well... and first-ever (good) replica I purchased.

This looks like a keeper to me, fantastic mods. Post a lot of pics when you actually receive this beauty. I'm a sucker for TT Sub pictures. :tu:

PS: Which crown you used, Noob or MBK? I recall the Noob I reviewed didn't have very smooth gold plating on the crown area... it was better on the MBK version.

You are right about the Crown I put the MBW one on it ;)

Strange.....

I waited almost a year...it's modded to my perfection by the finest modders on the board..put the watch around my wrist ...............but it didnt give me the "*WOW*" feeling...

I wanted that watch so bad.. and now I have it in my hands.. and no magic... :(

So i think i will search another owner for my `beauty`....

Will make some pics in the weekend and put in the `Trading zone /watches` for selling or trade /good offer...

2 bad that i must let this one go....

Let