When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TomHighway disappeared Again!

Guest Dr.TuB

and your right. the rep world is indeed not a hobby that im suitable for.

after i get my watches back, i will sell most of them and move onto gens.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I look forward to showing you the door...

Can you do us one last favor?

Please sell them on one of the other sites...

We really are through with you here...

TT

Dealers do talk amongst themselves about problem customers

Everyone better believe this, I have been asked outright for details of my own problem customers by watch dealers.

So don't think it is an easy matter of sticking it to one and going to another.

Ken

I feel TT's comment should be the closer on this thread!

Pllease! It's not getting anyone anywhere other than annoyed and b1tchy!

+1

I agree but can see everyone's point of view. There is no mileage to be gained by beating each other up and taking sides.

Dr T has made his point and I think that his frustration has spilt over, making him a little too defensive. I think that we should also recognise that perhaps English is not his first language, so his comments may not appear to be as articulate or as eloquent as a native speaker.

It would be a shame to lose a contributing member, when perhaps the intention was not to damage or disparage, but to raise awareness so as to warn other members.

Tom's communications are a nightmare, and I know that he will be the first to agree to that, but I have benefitted from his work personally, I can say without hesitation that when you do get your watch(es) you will be very satisfied if not jumping with joy at the quality.

I hope that things can be worked out between everyone, but perhaps behind the scenes and not via this thread or another. A couple of concilliatory PM's would repair any bridges that have been damaged.

I hope that common sense prevails.

+1

I agree but can see everyone's point of view. There is no mileage to be gained by beating each other up and taking sides.

Dr T has made his point and I think that his frustration has spilt over, making him a little too defensive. I think that we should also recognise that perhaps English is not his first language, so his comments may not appear to be as articulate or as eloquent as a native speaker.

It would be a shame to lose a contributing member, when perhaps the intention was not to damage or disparage, but to raise awareness so as to warn other members.

Tom's communications are a nightmare, and I know that he will be the first to agree to that, but I have benefitted from his work personally, I can say without hesitation that when you do get your watch(es) you will be very satisfied if not jumping with joy at the quality.

I hope that things can be worked out between everyone, but perhaps behind the scenes and not via this thread or another. A couple of concilliatory PM's would repair any bridges that have been damaged.

I hope that common sense prevails.

While I agree for the most part with chiefw, I think the one thing we are missing here, and the thing that raised the most issues with the mods, was the apparent willingness to use Paypal dispute WAAYYYY prematurely. Especially since Dr.Tub was just burned with a Paypal dispute himself!!

It would seem that many people are jumping quickly to use Paypal disputes to resolve issues before other methods may have been exhausted.

That's what's really concerning!!!

I dont believe i have asked for a refund of my supporter membership nor do i think i have broken any forum rules for the admin to taken away my supporter member status.

although i was offered to get my membership fees refunded. but i have never asked for this. unless there is a specific membership rules that states supporting members cannot voice their anger in the public forum and try to warn other members about their situtation with a speciifc dealer, i do not feel i have broken any rules.

and therefore, i wish to have my supporter status restored if possible and let me finish selling my watches and let me move on.

Edited by Dr.TuB