When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Michael Phelp's Watch

chessmonster

CHeck out Micheal Phelp's blingy watch in this notorious photo.

Any guesses on what it is?

I was thinking it could be diamond bezeled Brietling...

One thing for sure i would guess...bet its not a rep.

According to his sponsors..he is suppose to wear an omega seamaster watch..but this doesnt look like one to me...maybe he can get in trouble with his sponsors on top of everything..can you imagine if he happens to be wearing a competitors watch to omega?

post-19608-1233701975_thumb.jpg

post-19608-1233702947_thumb.jpg

Edited by chessmonster

According to his sponsors..he is suppose to wear an omega seamaster watch..but this doesnt look like one to me...maybe he can get in trouble with his sponsors on top of everything..can you imagine if he happens to be wearing a competitors watch to omega?

He is going to have issues with his sponsor whatever watch he is wearing. My guess would be that he has a clause in his contract pertaining to appearances of impropriety or something like that.

Again, this is only a guess, but I would bet that Omega is already in the process of "re-negotiating" his contract.

Mike

The Report today gave me a Rolling Laugh !! And an Ahhhhrighhhht .. for once the media has run into a wall..

OCC's statement: "It's not on our Banned Substance list" :lol: .. Seriously that is their stance.

Omega states: (Not verbatum) ... "We are here to support Michael" something of that nature.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The first thought that entered my mind yesterday was: .. "Skin the MOFO who released the image !! RAT.... how much did the person sell it for ?? RAT!!

Then I heard a clip of someone saying he should pay financially with his endorsements.. because if it were a normal person, yada , yada... well, first of all if it were a normal person, this would not be news...

MP has apologized and stated that he regrets his agtions as a "Bad Choice" ,.. nuff for me.. :whistling:

Being that he was in EU and their laws are not as stringent regarding "Pakalolo" (buds, weed) .... anyway.. I like the fact that everyone is backing him ,.. and his legacy and future is not destroyed and run through the mud because one made choice... (I think we've all made more than one "mistake") :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Actually lani, the word in the press is that the photo was taken in South Carolina and that the South Carolina police were investigating. You know, because all of the murders, rapes, robberies, and all other crime in South Carolina has been solved, they have plenty of time for this.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/03/sherif...uana/index.html

Actually lani, the word in the press is that the photo was taken in South Carolina and that the South Carolina police were investigating. You know, because all of the murders, rapes, robberies, and all other crime in South Carolina has been solved, they have plenty of time for this.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/03/sherif...uana/index.html

dunno,.. all I heard was something on ESPN as I was entering the gym about UK being more relaxed about this issue.. maybe it had something to do with one of his sponsors or some committee ... it did not state that the pic was taken in UK.. but rather something about their mindset towards it.. :)

edit add: actually, I tried to ignore it yesterday,.. kinda tired of the drama that I thought would evolve from this and the 24/7 "bad press" it would generate.. but I love what the Olympic Committee came out with.. :p

Ma Bad... :p sorry, for the erroneous post..

the story came out of UK.. Speedo is out of Nottingham .. and ESPN reported the IOC..statement .. that could of been a ... behind closed doors statement

but here is the full article..

MANCHESTER, England -- The International Olympic Committee and two of Michael Phelps' leading sponsors expressed support for the Olympic great Monday, a day after he apologized for being photographed in a British newspaper inhaling from a marijuana pipe.

Revealing The British tabloid News of the World published a photo and story Saturday showing Michael Phelps smoking from a marijuana pipe nearly three months after the swimmer wrapped up a record haul of eight gold medals in Beijing.

I don't mean to be "insensitive" to the issue.. but growing up in Hawaii.. it was more normal to have a "patch" in the back as it would be to have a bar on the Lanai .. it has always been a part of the island lifestyle .. at Concerts you didn't know the person next to you but Pakalolo etiquette was to "pass the pakalolo"

Those were easier times.. surf and buds ... times have changed ^_^