When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got Seamasters?

dluddy

Here is a glimpse of my Omega Seamaster Collection not including my Planet Oceans which are in for some work at the moment.

collectionomegaboxbh9.jpg

1. Miyota (8215) based White Dial Seamaster (Fantasy) from Adam. Old School case and bracelet. Looking for a Black Gen Dial to swap in.
  2. Miyota (8215) based 007 with the Fantasy Black Dial/Bezel from Adam. Old School case and bracelet and correct 007 caseback. I have a Gen 007 Blue dial and rep insert to swap into this someday.
  3. Seamaster GMT Black Dial from WBK. Asian movement but most accurate version to date. One of my favorites!
  4. Franken SMP Professional "Bond" from aBay. ETA 2824 based, Gen Dial, Hands, Crown/Tube, He Valve. Old School case and bracelet (pins)
  5. Railmaster XXL from TTK.

I love Seamasters. I assume you wanted members to show theirs, right?

1. The classic SMP ETA from 2005. Still in my collection. And most likely will be forever, as I'm somehow "connected" with this watch. :)

wallpaper.jpg

2. SMP Bond Chronograph. Lovin' this watch. Ditto what I said about the standard version. Will never part with this gem.

smp_dial2.jpg

A few Seamasters that I've owned:

3. Planet Ocean 4th Gen. 42mm beauty. The bracelet was utter crapola and the watch had ZERO AR. Other than that it was really nice rep. I also had the 3rd gen before this but it wasn't even close.

color1.jpg

4. UPO. This doesn't need any introductions. If I find one with black rubber strap and 2xAR, it'll be hard to resist. I never liked it with bracelet... it made it look clumsy and unbalanced... lack of 2xAR also bothered me and didn't want to go through all the trouble modding it. Usually I don't find AR that important, but on PO it's a bit different issue. This watch is synonymous with strong blue 2x AR.

bubbles2.jpg

5. Black Seamaster GMT. Definitely one of my favorites in the SMP line, among with Electric Blue. I got this Bond bracelet attached to it. The old models of black SMP have this bracelet, which is among my favorite watch bracelets. I don't care for the "Speedy" style band that it originally had... unfortunately the Bond bracelet SELs never fit perfectly, so I sold it.

4copy.jpg

By the way Dluddy, which one is your favorite? You never got the SMP Chrono, right?

Shundi's Electric Blue is amazing. Definitely a great choice for a gen.

@Fred: The gen dial looks great!

By the way Dluddy, which one is your favorite? You never got the SMP Chrono, right?

Shundi's Electric Blue is amazing. Definitely a great choice for a gen.

@Fred: The gen dial looks great!

The Franken SMP although I love the look of the Black GMT.

Agree Shundi.....Love the Electric Blue. I had a Fantasy Electric Blue GMT at one point...

Nothing like the Gen dial, eh Fred?

The Franken SMP although I love the look of the Black GMT.

Agree Shundi.....Love the Electric Blue. I had a Fantasy Electric Blue GMT at one point...

Nothing like the Gen dial, eh Fred?

Thanks! I bet a gen SMP electric with GMT would be pretty sweet...

Nice collection, DL!...love the railmaster...

i have added the railmaster xl and the broad arrow white/blue models to my wish list...

Currently have 2 "new" Omegas...took some quick picks of my SMP...

1) the recent (4 week old) Bond SMP from WBK...supposedly, one of the best cases out there now...very nice...but i like the PO much better...may sell this one for another Omega purchase (see #2)

img1177mediumil9.jpg

img1166mediumeb9.jpg

2) 42mm Planet Ocean Black bezel from Narikaa's current trip...arrived today...has AR and is a beauty...no pix yet...it's still on my wrist...

both are asian movements...it's the economy, ya know?!...but either way, i think they look super...the PO from Narikaa is amazing...i actually contacted him to get the orange bezel model after receiving the black one...

pssst - my first post w/pix...woo hoo!...(lol)

R-

RobbieG, that PO looks stunning. It must be gen B)

Yes it is. I had a rep 42MM, then a UPO 45.5MM, then couldn't get a version I was happy with without serious mods so I bought the gen (which happens a lot lately with one excuse or another. LOL).

Have had this one since 06' now I believe and have been very happy with it all around - especially the versatility of getting many watches in one with different shoes!

@dluddy - meant to ask you - do you have a seperate box for each brand? Seems like I always see different boxes depending on the category and you seem to separate them by brand as opposed to style/use. Just curious...

Pretty much Robbie for my major brands (Panerai, Rolex and Omega). THe others go in the Winder or other Acetimer boxes....