When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps vs SS/braclets!

xslyyx

Hi All!

I loved SS braclets on watches...never understood guys buyng skin-straps to their Breitling!

But NOW I do and I will never, I think =)), were SS braclet again!

Bought an Skyland V2 from Josh, grey dial with brown strap. My god its a beauty!

Will be back with pictures after work here....its stunning!

Just wanted to share my love with u

Hi All!

I loved SS braclets on watches...never understood guys buyng skin-straps to their Breitling!

But NOW I do and I will never, I think =)), were SS braclet again!

Bought an Skyland V2 from Josh, grey dial with brown strap. My god its a beauty!

Will be back with pictures after work here....its stunning!

Just wanted to share my love with u

Congrats!!

I have the skyland on rubber on my hand this very moment and just love the feel... I also have a leather/deployment for it that i frequently change between them!! Have not been able to decide which one i prefer ;)

I really don't like the leather straps.

I've a Skyland on rubber on my wrist now and it's fine.

I'm not a big fan of the Breitling large letter log on the rubber straps. To me...it cheapens the design of the watch. I really like the Skyland on leather. It's very comfortable and adds a level of elegance that tones down the chunkiness of the watch.

How can you not like this:

IMG_2995.jpg

DiModell Imperator on tang buckle

IMG_3265.jpg

Rep Moo Croc on Rep Deployment

Personally I'm a fan of all three options. I love the leather straps, and my breits spend most of their time on leather. The chrono avenger somehow looks best on the rubber dive strap however. Though I rarely keep them on SS, I always order the bracelet as its always nice to have that "dressy" look. Breits are truly versatile watches and its amazing how different they can look simply by changing the straps.

I don't like the rubber strap (especially the Pro Diver, with BREITLING written down it, eugh, the Ocean Racer isn't so bad) but leather, croc and steel/ti all look great :D

Unfortunately, big error with the faux-croc strap pictured. The gen straps have the croc skin wrapped around the edges to give it a consistent look and make it more durable. This rep is just cut off at the edge and painted with kote. Here's a pic of the gen that shows the wrapping clearly:

w1808_side1.JPG

Edited by TenJed69