When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fundraiser for OZ bushfire Victims.

trailboss

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, odd, no PM recived. Don't know why. Try emailing to the ozfirefund@yahoo.com box instead. I'm gunna catch some sleep now. Its 3.30am. I'l chk in the morning. Nite all.

KEEP DONATING!

Col.

I know why!!!it wasn't sent before but after i posted that i pm'd you...stupid jmarin.72!!!soooo stupid!!!

Sorry!!!

Sleep well Col.

John

Just a point of interest.

This Sunday (EST) has been set aside as a National Day of Mourning here in Australia

So please take a little time for positive thought's and prayers and light a few candles for the unfortunate victims on this day.

Ken

Hey guys, sorry for not being arround. The sat link is down again and I had to take a drive to dad's place an hour away to use his dial up. All tickets should be issued as of 4AM GMT.

At the sugestion of some of our American members I have decided to extend things by a few hours to allow the full weekend for the US to get involved. I was reminded that a whole different lot of members come in on weekends so you now have untill 2PM AEST (GMT+10) Monday to donate.

The draw will be Tuesday.

Thanks to those who have donated.

A couple of late entrys on the prize list as well: a pair of hand made pens from Graman over at RWG1.1.

DSC04037.jpg

Reagrds , Col.

As an Oz expat I must say I am overwhelmed by the generosity of the members of this board and indeed the world community in general.

I am travelling home to Melbourne next week but in the meantime I am in contact with my parents regarding the events.

The main message I'm receiving is that just about everyone either knows or has friends, relatives of someone who has perrished or lost their home.

In a world I perceive as growing more selfish and self centred I am now reminded that deep down people still have the milk of human kindness.

Thanks to those members who have put this together.

CLOSED!

Thanks all! The draw will happen in aprox 22hrs from now (14:00 tues AEST). At that stage I will have a total for you.

It aint over yet! I will also be anounceing two new auctions! One here and one at RWI so stay tuned.

Thanks to all who donated and those who helped. Now if only I can get my own internet connection back :)

Thanks and regards, Col.

Here's the results folks!

Book Buyers prizes.

!/ Noob sub from Eurotimez: Tehflea from RWI

2/ AR job from Chieftang JohnG RWG1.1

3/ Handmade pen from AHW: Bob_Bean Geeks

4/ Handmade pen from Graman: Gruey Geeks.

5/ @ shirts from Kenburg Jeffmtbr RWI

The main Draw

1/ PVD Sub from Fakemaster NuTymer Geeks

2/ LV Noob from Eurotimez Alphakazi RWG1.1

3/ Rolex Datejust and boxset from WBK. Ducatista RWG2

4/ Movado Museum from annon John Craig RWG2

5/ Neonode cell phone from Jamin72 (and this is a total flue folks) John craig! RWG2

6/ Logitech Key board from whoosh70 bwhitesox RWG2

7/ AR job from Chieftang JoeyB looks like RWG1,1 scooped the AR jobs!

8/ Handmade pen from AHW Gruey. Geeks. Wierd, pens seem attracted to him. Sory mate, you

deserved a bit more IMO!

9/ Mont Blanc pen from WBK NuTymer Geeks.

10/ Hand made pen from Graman Madcatlancealot RWI

11/ Opperation freedom patches from SA347 Bwhitesox RWG2

12/ Watchmakers Tools from Annon R2D4 from RWI

13/ 2 Shirts from Kenburg. Tehflea.

Thats all folks. A wierd draw I know but the video will be available if anyone wants to see it. Tickets were mixed before and after being scrunched up. With only one execption the multi winners bought A LOT of tickets. Up to $250 worth in fact.

Can the winners Email me at ozfirefund@yahoo.com ASAP with their adress for mailing prizes. If anyone has a prize they don't want feel free to put it up for sale/ auction at the forum of your choice and donate some/all of the proceeds. Maybe split them between the appeal and the forum fund?

It ain't over yet!

Yep, I have a couple of watches still in the kitty for auction! There's a gen with a retail of over 800 bucks from a most generous Jamin72 (again!) and a Brietling from WBK. Told you he is whacko!

The Briet will be going up at RWI and the Gen at RWG2. I'll get them up tomorrow. I'm stuffed today. I just wanna go home! The sooner you get me your addys, the sooner you get your prizes. Don't forget I'm still having to travel for the best part of an hour to dad's to go on line so I'l only be chking the mail once a day. First time will be in aprox 20hrs.

Thanks to all those who helped make this possible. We have raised $3285 so far including those who opted out of the raffle but not including those who donated but did not pass an amount on to me. I suspect the total is well in advance of 4000 bucks with more to came from the auctions. Well done everybody. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Oh, Onzenuub, I need your address too mate. There's a special little thankyou headed your way for the work you put in. For those who don't know Onze has been takeing care of posting at Geeks for me since I am not a member there as well as bumping the thread everywhere. Onze even offered the use of his PP acount for those without CCs to donate.Considering you live on the other side of the world and have no connection with this disaster appart from living on the same planet I think you deserve it. You are NOT to auction/sell it tho. It's for you buddy.

I'll catch up with everybody tomorrow. You are all stars in my book!

Many thanks and regards from my self and the people of Victoria, Col.

Great job Trailboss.

I'm sure all the members here at RWG, join me in thanking you and onzenuub, for your tireless efforts in this raffle.

The replica community as a whole should be extremely proud of their combined contributions, which will only help to swell the coffers, with desperately needed funds, for the victims of this tragic event.

Thanks Col.

Offshore

I'm glad we raised so much for them and I hope the situation there gets much better. Congrats to all who won something. :-)

and thanks TB and onze and all of the people who donated prizes and money to this great cause. I am proud of everyone and surprised humans would go to such lengths to help others (as I only see the selfish ones in every day life).

Edited by spider87

Congrats to all the lucky winners!!! :1a:

Cheers to each and everyone out there who has donated for this cause. :clap:

Cheers to each and everyone who even consider of donating but for some reason wasn't able to. :clap3:

Thanks to Col. for organizing this and giving all of us the opportunity to contribute and relieve some of the pain that this disaster has caused. :thumbs:

Thanks to Onz for the 100000000 bumps he posted!!! :punk:

Humanity has prevailed in here...and no matter what we are all winners

John