When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I wasn't sure at first...

By-Tor

...that I even like this watch. But weird how it has grown on me. I'm really happy with my GMTIIc and it's definitely a keeper.

The rep "ceramic" (or whatever) bezel isn't quite as shiny as the gen, but it's still pretty nice and reflective.

Hope you like the shot.

1a.jpg

Thanks Stephane.

Green color never annoyed me (although text and 24h hand would be nicer in red) but it was the overall design that I wasn't happy about. Polished middle links on a GMT seemed a bit out of place too. But at the end of the day I've learned to appreciate GMTIIc as a different watch... and a departure from the classic GMT. This is more like "GMT III" you know... :)

I agree completely, when I first saw it, I wasn't 100% convinced, but, it gradually grew on me, and, having tried on the gen, I can honestly say that it is a gorgeous watch :) I'm not sure I like it enough to keep one 'in factory condition' ( :lol: ) but it sure is awesome :good:

Thank you Gentlemen!

A few months ago Stephane posted a "WTB" for this watch. I almost sent the pm and was ready to trade my GMTIIc to him, thinking that maybe he could appreciate this fine watch more. I actually wrote the pm ready but never pushed the "send" button. Now I'm happy that I didn't. I have worn it many times lately, and enjoyed it.

I think this is a "must have" rep for every Rollie fan. Even if you don't wholeheartedly love the departure of the classic GMT, this is still a stunning replication.

Green color never annoyed me (although text and 24h hand would be nicer in red) but it was the overall design that I wasn't happy about. Polished middle links on a GMT seemed a bit out of place too. But at the end of the day I've learned to appreciate GMTIIc as a different watch... and a departure from the classic GMT. This is more like "GMT III" you know... :)

Ditto.

lobbsrolex020a1.jpg

Thank you Gentlemen!

A few months ago Stephane posted a "WTB" for this watch. I almost sent the pm and was ready to trade my GMTIIc to him, thinking that maybe he could appreciate this fine watch more. I actually wrote the pm ready but never pushed the "send" button. Now I'm happy that I didn't. I have worn it many times lately, and enjoyed it.

I think this is a "must have" rep for every Rollie fan. Even if you don't wholeheartedly love the departure of the classic GMT, this is still a stunning replication.

:wounded1: I will surely get myself one in the end but I would have prefer to get from you back then...

Now I need to raise money to get one myself ...