When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

idolreplicas.com, anyone tried this site?

pimpeazee

Others have, and I haven't heard any rave reviews!

Stick with the people here, at least there is a measure of accountability!

O/S

The confusing thing I just found now is, in doing a Search for idolreplicas...I find this post from Watcheden:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/everyone-WatchEd...hl=idolreplicas

The picture of his CQOut userid of tonyxkf comes from the idolreplicas site. How does this work??

The confusing thing I just found now is, in doing a Search for idolreplicas...I find this post from Watcheden:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/everyone-WatchEd...hl=idolreplicas

The picture of his CQOut userid of tonyxkf comes from the idolreplicas site. How does this work??

@Toad,

I admit that I didn't pick the connection, however that said, why not buy from within...you may get a better price anyway.

And certainly a higher level of accountability.

O/S

@Toad,

I admit that I didn't pick the connection, however that said, why not buy from within...you may get a better price anyway.

And certainly a higher level of accountability.

The only thing I was wondering about is that given that Watcheden is now considered "within" as an Apprentice Collector...is there an "idolreplicas" connection that is considered part of RWG now or is that site just some hosting connection site like CQout? THAT is the question I was getting at. Thanks for any illumination!

• 3 weeks later...

This site has several videos on Youtube. Not the best videos ever made but I guess better then no videos at all. I visited the site a few weeks ago. The only thing I could come up with is Watcheden and Idolreplicas are owned by the same peeps. I think Heloreplicas might be a part of the same group, not sure. :) Mike

IdolReplicas is one of Tonyxkf's (aka Watcheden) older sites and isn't terribly up to date. He's a good dealer - I've bought from him many times and he's a recommended dealer over on RWG1.1 and RWI - but buy from his Watcheden.com site - the prices are better and the site generally is more current.