When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ebel 1911 Discovery Chrono SS Black Pics

slask111

Just for the record:

Ebel Discovery 1911 Chronograph is probably the best and most accurate replica watch ever created, just imho. The only flaw on this watch is the crown which doesn't screw in quite deep enough. Even the datewheel is exact on the rep. In my opinion, this was the "Rep of the Year 2008".

I posted some gen pics of this black version in this thread. Just compare the pics guys.

love Ebels...and this black on black Discovery is as hot as the white panda!...

i have the BTR quartz: black dial, black bezel, red hands, ss bracelet,

AND i have the white dial on order: white dial, polished ss bezel, yellow hands, ss bracelet...

the ss bracelet is nice on these, isn't it?...your Discovery has the same one as the BTR...

enjoy it and wear it well...looks great on the wrist!...

my BTRs below...pssst...$60usd/each!!!

R-

post-16947-1234925638_thumb.jpgpost-16947-1234925816_thumb.jpg post-16947-1234925685_thumb.jpg post-16947-1234925786_thumb.jpg

post-16947-1234925911_thumb.jpg

This is the "best" version Ebel. Just tryed the Chrono for the first time and it reseted as it should. I was worried about the 6`o clock subdial but it went back to its original positon. All good :)

Ill post more and higher resolution pics later on this week when i have more time. Damn i need to post pics of my new DSN 104 on a V strap aswell. So many watches so little time.

This watch is so 1:1. I had my friend go over it for 10 mins with a hughe gen pic displayed on my monitor. He gave up after a while hehe. The look and feel is better then i thought. Im so pleased i sold my tags and omegas and got this instead. Best part is: No one will ever call me out wearing this or belive its a rep. Cant say the same about all peeps at the office wearing Omegas and Breits.

Slask --

this post should have a warning?!...

always a fan of the "panda" version - and having it on my wish list -- i am more than pre-occupied with this all black dial version...very sharp, uniform look...

you should hunt down the Ebel black rubber deployment clasp bracelet for this watch...would really add a diff and great look to an already really sharp watch...

what adds to this watch is, as By-Tor mentions, the fact that it's super-rep quality/look...

• 2 months later...