When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are your thoughts about this dealer

Slan9e

http://www.pxhelp.com/

I know that the site is not in the list of approved dealers or even in probation,

but it has some difficult to find panerai models (PAM244 as an example).

Please tell me your thoughts!

Thank you for the information provided in this forum. I am a noob in the hobby and i would have been cheated for sure if it werent for you guys!

Thanx

Slan9e

Please move post if its the wrong forum

Edited by Slan9e

http://www.pxhelp.com/

I know that the site is not in the list of approved dealers or even in probation,

but it has some difficult to find panerai models (PAM244 as an example).

Please tell me your thoughts!

Thank you for the information provided in this forum. I am a noob in the hobby and i would have been cheated for sure if it werent for you guys!

Thanx

Slan9e

Please move post if its the wrong forum

Don't even consider that site... like what bws said, if for no other reason than they're using pics of gen watches. It's your money. Caveat emptor.

Can't say for sure, but DON'T let what is on the web site fool you.

Even our reputable guys here that have web sites are frequently out dated. Some still show pics of PAM048's (That my wife is after), Bond Rolexs, that are no longer available.

Second, that web site is "too well done". Before finding RWG, I always thought the better looking, more professional looking sites would be the best. I found the opposite to be true.

-Ronin

What people need to understand is that not all high end watches are repped.

We often get someone saying that a certain off site dealer has a certain model not available here but as it often turns out the are just showing gens.

There will be some very minor exceptions but basically if our dealers can't get it then it's not repped.

Ken