When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can someone delete my other account please

etacker

I kept looking over the fact that now we have the login using our emails and kept trying to do so with my username instead.

When it didnt work, i thought it was deleted but the weird thing (to me) was that i did get to reset my password.

I then foolishly created a second account (etacker2) but havent logged in yet.

By no means did i try to run a doubleaccount, it was purely a mistake for which i apologize.

Sorry mods :(

Are you sure it's a mistake?? <_<

Hang on whilst I adjust my desk lamp here.......Oh is the light in your eye's?.......good!

Now I have my finger hovering over the ban button here, so tell me honestly....none of this nammy pammy "It was a mistake" stuff........why did you break our rules?

Ok we will fix :)

Ken

Are you sure it's a mistake?? <_<

Hang on whilst I adjust my desk lamp here.......Oh is the light in your eye's?.......good!

Now I have my finger hovering over the ban button here, so tell me honestly....none of this nammy pammy "It was a mistake" stuff........why did you break our rules?

Ok we will fix :)

Ken

Im pretty sure its a mistake ;)

As you can see from the sign up time and the time i managed to log in with the real account and then the time i made this thread, there is no foul play involved :)