When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brussels annual Get Together, the 2009 V1.0.

Stephane

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mijn vader was in Antwerpen geboren (lang geleden: 1924).

En ik ben een brusselaars, franstalig ;)

Da's toch alleen maar voor politici een probleem?

Good thinking !!!

that would be so cool!

Edited by vedet

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we'll let this thread go for a while and then go for a new one and close this one.

I think it should happen end of march :captain:

Then I'll ask my good friend Andy to shime in with his usual sense of discipline and we'll start to book planes, trains, cars, hotels, catering, liquids....

:notworthy:

Feel free to post in this thread as much as you want ...but do not forget to confirm if you will attend or not...

This is very important as we must end with a final proposal in terms of food/drinks and budget.

Again I say "we" = Andy and me.

:partytime:

Our intention is to make it as cheap as possible with as much food/drink possible for you ...

We have no control on planes/trains/hotels but we might have some or a lot of control on the catering...I hope.

Still working on a deal for "advertising on my medias=more food and drinks for free for our group" :gathering:

Can't wait to see this happen again! :hands:

And please, I know a lot of members are reading this thread...don't be shy, join us...:yahoo:

DuvelPackshot.jpg

Before the rush

LeBar.jpg

GTGBrussels2008_600_16.jpg

GTGBrussels2008_600_19.jpg

GTGBrussels2008_600_27.jpg

Fantastic!

Thanks Chris. How about joingning us so we can meet you?

@Andy

Great to see the Captain is back here...

I think we might start a new definitive thread soon, and I will close this one, let's discuss.

@all

I will discuss the details with Andy off line and we will come back with a final proposal for the schedule.

The date is set anyway. It's the saturday 23rd of may.

No changes can apply to the date as some of us have already booked planes/trains...

Program wise we might have to give some options to choose from.

Cheers

Stephane

PS: can't wait to have it happen again...the previous one is still in my memory as a great time and souvenir.

Gents and ladies?

Planning is underway, once the details are formulated we will open a new thread so that people can ask for the details, newer members will be asked for a sponser, a senior member they may have met or known for a while, to vouch for them as we have had some very new members asking for datails and we would like to be sure that the attendees are collectors and not lawyers (apart from the ones i know here), please dont take this the wrong way guys.

The details will only be given out via email that way the locations we are stopping at will also not be public.

One last thing once emails start going out please every one dont use the reply to all function as last year i have about 500 mails in total from the gtg and at some point strange addresses appered in the ring of mails flowing round, please treat email addresses you have with a security they deserve.

current list is

FxrAndy +1

Slay 99%

Scoobs

Cats

Yelloman

SD4K

Vikkyrob

Golfman, Mr & Mrs

Ricardo + 1

Takashi

Pix + 1 (90%)

Asim

Vedet

Papis

Guru1

Please welcome Capice who confirmed !!!

He might propose a litlle Photography work shop...more on this later.

Guru1 is recommended and sponsored by Taka and Pix :)

FxrAndy +1

Slay 99%

Scoobs

Cats

Yelloman

SD4K

Vikkyrob

Golfman, Mr & Mrs

Ricardo + 1

Takashi

Pix + wife (100%)

Asim

Vedet

Papis

Guru1

Capice

Ok guys we are going to do this the same way as lat year, i will send out a form for your information and preferences and also what we have found accomodation wise, I unfortunatly dont have all your email addresses (my lap top is in the shop and i dont have outlook on my net book to import the addresses in) the so i am going to send it as PM in the next couple of days.