When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R Blue Super Luminova application, close ups, in the daylight

RWG Technical

Wow, thanks so much for the endorsement.

As I stated in the original post, I wanted to set the record straight, and showcase the quality of my work. I think this and the Cousteau bezels, and the lettering changes on T dials should set the record straight of what I can accomplish and the quality that I can achieve, all freehand I might add... :)

RG

Hmmm, I'm the lucky owner of Kruzer's 196 which you have build, lumed, serviced and so on Rob, as you know. :wub:

More about it here: Panerai Daylight 196: Ziggyfied, Gen 7753, Chief AR,...

So, for me, and probably for all the members who have one of your work of art on their wrist, it is and remain the best workmanship seen so far.

I wonder why people have to critisize when they don't even know what they are missing :shock:

It's human probably. :g:

I guess that on the other hand, a bit like St Thomas, one must see it in the flesh to believe it ;)

That B&R is fantastic, I wonder if a gen B&R looks that good.

I was on the fence about getting one and Rob I think you just shoved me off the fence and convinced me to buy one.

Does the PVD version of the gen also have the Blue lume or is it only the SS version?? I am really liking the PVD, but REALLY liking the blue lume.

I am still waiting for someone else to lume a Cousteau bezel so I can see if anyone else has mastered that mother of all lume jobs...sausage dials have nothing on that baby...sorry I digress...

I'm not waiting!!! Been there...had The Zigmeister Do Dat...and am enjoying it every minute. BTW The Zigmeister...my wife hates the lume job on the Cousteau. She keeps thinking it's daytime when it's fully charged, and it keeps her up at night. :p

That B&R is fantastic, I wonder if a gen B&R looks that good.

I was on the fence about getting one and Rob I think you just shoved me off the fence and convinced me to buy one.

Does the PVD version of the gen also have the Blue lume or is it only the SS version?? I am really liking the PVD, but REALLY liking the blue lume.

fyi .. I believe the PVD version is: numerals green and the triangle marker @12 is blue

the photo I attached is of the gen stainless numeral dial br02. I know it has blue lume. The prodial has green lume and a blue triangle marker. I believe this is true for pvd and non pvd, I have tons of br02 pics, when I get to my pc I can post.

Never the less The Zigmeisters lume is as good as gen wether blue or green

The Zigmeister's lume work is the best. He has done several for me and I am always amazed at his skill and accuracy. He is responsible for me sitting in the dark and looking at my glowing wrist (ya I know it sounds weird but it is not hurting anyone). As the saying goes "You either get or you don't"

TimeShare