When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top Gun teaser..................

chad

The watch itself is fantastic. Super rep material. Excellent date wheel, gen like finish and nice dial.

The strap is a turd covered in plastic and the movement in mine has issues right now but they might be clearing up. I will give it a few days before returning it.

Mine is on the way...

Josh was really convincing about the quality of this one. The price is a bit on the high side but for ceramic, correct DW, double ar and all, its not that bad (!) considering ceramic HBB price for example.

From your pic, it looks really good...cant wait to receive it...

Unfortunately it is not...

The band is not very flexible. It is stuck in a strange position from shipping and is not curving to my wrist very well. So it's sticking straight up and down on the wrist like that. It's looks ok but it is junk.

The movement has settled down a little and is doing well for now.

My last two watches have been a PAM 233 gen and then traded for a IWC Big Pilot. I am used to seeing those watches on my wrist.

This one holds up to those easily in finish.

and yea I am back to my 176g and reps for a while

;)

That band looks a little tight to me...

tight-band.jpg

:p

Thanks for the picture Chad, any chance of a "front on" shot of the dial please? I am sure there are a few peeps who want to check out the hour markers ^_^

I hope the movement issues totally disappear for you, nothing worse than having to ship back a duff watch. Still for the price the watch would have to be ticking like a champ from the get go for me......

Cheers! B)

I'll try to take some this afternoon.

Watch is over 10 mins slow this morning.......

:huh:

Thanks for the picture Chad, any chance of a "front on" shot of the dial please? I am sure there are a few peeps who want to check out the hour markers ^_^

I hope the movement issues totally disappear for you, nothing worse than having to ship back a duff watch. Still for the price the watch would have to be ticking like a champ from the get go for me......

Cheers! B)